EUR/USD Daily Video, February 14, 2018

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

EUR is coming to a point where 3rd stage of our trading plan should start - down again...

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Good day mr sive.
Can we have small brief as well on aud please according to daily chart. Even if it's a fast brief

Thank you
Wish you and all here a great day

Good day mr sive.
Can we have small brief as well on aud please according to daily chart. Even if it's a fast brief

Thank you
Wish you and all here a great day

Hi Buddy,
Well, I was looking to AUD two weeks ago when there was potentially superb setup of daily B&B 'Buy", but it has collapsed too deep. Now, on current upward action I do not see clear trading setups. Probably it could rise more, but I will not trade AUD right now. Technically daily look-alike B&B setup could be completed, as XOP target coincides with major 5/8 resistance
AUDUSDH4.png

Thank you and I hope so.
Cause am holding long from .7850 it goes down like 100 pips and now am in profit. But still don't know yet my exit point.

Thanks for making things more clear really

Back