1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, February 27, 2012

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Feb 25, 2012.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    although market shows nice upward momentum, it is approaching to significant area of resistance. Although it will probably show some upward continuation - do not jump in running train and to buy some deep looks logical in current situation:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Feb 25, 2012
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. TradeSpotting

TradeSpotting Private

Hi Sive,

I agree to wait. The EURX has now retraced to the 61.8% fib level on the daily chart, up near the daily 200 EMA at around the 106 level. This level is critical.
    EURXdaily.

I will be waiting to see whether the 'risk on' sentiment continues at the start of the week and whether a break and hold above this 106 level can occur. If so, I will look for opportunities to further trade 'risk on'.

I am already long on the E/J from last Monday on the triangle breakout (up 400 pips with 350 locked in) and Long on the A/J from 86 with stop at b/e, also from a triangle break out.

EJdaily. AJweekly.

3. aceofswords77

aceofswords77 Recruit

Hi Sive, hope you are well! Thank you so much for your analysis, which I am finding highly informative and educational.

Just a quick question regarding gaps....'Usually' gaps tend to be filled within a week of formation, but the gap up from 1.3157 to 1.3171 that was formed between 17th & 19th February, is yet to be filled. Could there be a return to this area in the short term?

Your thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks again!