EUR/USD Daily Video, January 23, 2014

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
price is still coiling inside flag pattern, but the nature of the action looks as retracement and has no impulse by far. This moment could be a sign of possible soon downward breakout:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Today perfect example for Golden Rule 1 : A stop is your best friend :) . Made no losses , only missed some nice floating profits. But lost floating profits do not cause bankrupcy, trades w/o SL do . KB

:confused:..Sive I had this very funny feeling ALl week. The more you mentioned that 1.3475 level and the more I bought in..and the more I moved my Stop...I just new that it was tooooooo obvious!? So...I removed my Stops before after a statement from a friend of mine that he would short at 1.3620 which is the 21 Day EMA. He may have saved my Bacon!?

"date of expirey"

:confused:..Sive I had this very funny feeling ALl week. The more you mentioned that 1.3475 level and the more I bought in..and the more I moved my Stop...I just new that it was tooooooo obvious!? So...I removed my Stops before after a statement from a friend of mine that he would short at 1.3620 which is the 21 Day EMA. He may have saved my Bacon!?

Good thought.

It reminded me on a section of an old trading system I developed : My prediction should include timing . Example : If I assume, that after xing avg´s price will do "something" , than I should state simultaneoulsy (!) when this event should have happened latest . If timing passes this moment, than assume the analisis (prediction) lost its validity , it expired , and trader should step out . Sive made some side comments same direction 2 or 3 clips before, which make me believe, that he is doing something similar . I assume, he will let us know his experiences and share his lessons learned .

Best regards
KB

Back