1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, June 06, 2011

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    Market has reached our weekly target. Although bullish momentum is strong currently, prices stand and daily overbought, so it's not a time to Buy right now:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Jun 5, 2011
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. Afandi oh

Afandi oh Recruit

hello Sive,

seeing that it is not a good time to buy right now, is it a good time to sell or not to enter the market?

what is your forecast on euro/usd by the end of this week?

3. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Hi Afandi,
    My approach to the market is not based on forecasts, but on acting according to some patterns and signals.
    For, instance, I can make some forecast if I see some pattern/signal, but this forecast is based particularly on it.
    Since I do not see currently nothing interesting, I can't tell you where market could appear at the end of the week.