EUR/USD Daily Video, June 29, 2018

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

EUR again brings surprises. Recent jump could change the shape of reversal on daily chart:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Good morning,

EUR again brings surprises. Recent jump could change the shape of reversal on daily chart:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Thanks Dear Sive
what abot USDCAD?
Weekly 3 drive sell has started?

Master Sive, sometimes I need to play this twice to understand it correctly. It is NOT an easy market to trade nowadays and I wonder how newbies would feel about this. In any case, presidential elections here in Mexico on Sunday, so far nobody offered me any money for my vote, lol. Oh forgot, I would then need to exchange my Dutch passport for a Mexican one, lol !!!

I am sure this does not change the view that EURUSD does not change the analysis done that butterfly will be completed. The Immigration consensus agreed upon by the EU member states will only work if their improved economic data within the EU ZONE. I will stay short and trade short until we are out of the triangle and channel. Thank you Sive.

Back