EUR/USD Daily Video, May 06, 2013

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
higher time frames allow market to fluctuate around and feel some freedom without breaking current parity and silence. On lower time frames situation is also not as clear as we wish to see it. Thus, we probably will focus on definite pattern that we already have and see how it will turn:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
So 1.3030 appears to be 'demarkation line for coming week!? I think a more straightforward analysis for you this week Sive!? Thanks.
It will be interesting to see what happens with Gold this coming week also and i will be watching closely as i tend to trade higher timeframes.

Your Charts are now appearing more central on my computer screen but it's still not perfect..but i think this is just something to do with how my machine is loading the video! Cheers, B

Market cracked down a bit. i am hoping that it will hold and give us oppertunity to enter long.
i don't want the bullish pattern to get erased.
Anyone has any thoughts for now?

Back