Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, May 08, 2023

Thank you Sive

One question ‍♂️ please.
According to your analysis on Euro. Does that mean that your target on the GBP 1.2662 might be broken to up side ? Mostly cause they walk together !
So not to rush in taking short position on pound right ?

Thank you Sive

One question ‍♂️ please.
According to your analysis on Euro. Does that mean that your target on the GBP 1.2662 might be broken to up side ? Mostly cause they walk together !
So not to rush in taking short position on pound right ?
Hi Ward, sorry. I would like to answer but then just lost this question, couldn't find it ;) Not necessary - now it is obvious disbalance between EUR and GBP because of too different situation in EU and UK economies. Despite that they trade both against USD - they have pretty much own drivers. Now, I'm more and more tending to idea that they still better to consider separately.

Perfect call on GBP. I hope we can have even small update for it.

Thx Sive.

Hi Ward, sorry. I would like to answer but then just lost this question, couldn't find it ;) Not necessary - now it is obvious disbalance between EUR and GBP because of too different situation in EU and UK economies. Despite that they trade both against USD - they have pretty much own drivers. Now, I'm more and more tending to idea that they still better to consider separately.
You are just great pal.

If you could have time later to have a look at GBP that would be so kind of you

Thx for your always support

Back