EUR/USD Daily Video, May 20, 2013

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Market stands in bear trend and yesterday it looked like market has passed through strong support area. But some patterns that now are forming on intraday charts tell that upward bounce is still possible:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sive, Another excellent anaylisis ! I agree completely, considering the econimics, currently, of the Euro. The USD will remain strong as long as we retain "reserve currency" status. The Euro must "come up for air" once in a while, sooner or later, but I beleive that the coalition is doomed, and will eventually crumble.... However, after the elections of 2014, the obama admin. is on it's way out, and I beleive bernanke will suffer for his transgressions against the dollar.

All my Best to you, and many thanks for you tireless work...

Ron Applegate

Hi Sive,

I would to Thank you For every thing you provide us with, Personally I have learned a lots from you and i want to ask you about Pivot points I know may be that's the right thread to ask but I have no choice.

I have looked a round and found more than one way to calc PP, Such as Standard Pivot Points, Fibonacci's Pivot Points, Camarilla Pivot Points, Woodie's Pivot Points and Demark Pivot Points.

So What's the best way I should use ? I hope you answer will be clear, cuz I'm still a beginner ;)

Hi Lovefox,
visit our FPA Forex Military school - there is detailed explanation of different types of Pivots. I prefer standard pivots.

Back