1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, May 23, 2012

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies, Gold, Bitcoin Daily Video' started by Sive Morten, May 23, 2012.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    depending on what market will show on 4-hour/hourly time frame we will see either deeper upward retracement on daily or donward continuation to 1.25-1.2530 level.
    Protect your positions...

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, May 23, 2012
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. SonicYouth

SonicYouth Private

Hi Sive!

Firstly I should say that you're a very good trader/analyst, so congratiolations for your nice work so far. I have developed an impressive quantitative trading strategy and here's what:

I've been following your analyses and I think I can turn your strategy into a more accurate one during 90% of the time. In this particular case I would say I agree with your analyses and would only add the following info: the downward trend will meet 1.2527 if it breaks 1.25458 (Chart prices).
    From now on I will try to review your analyse and share it with everyone interested.

Keep up the good work, see ya soon!