EUR/USD Daily Video, May 27, 2014

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
EUR is forming nice setup and it could carry some unexpected turnings, but still it is promising and has not bad potential:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
This post possibly too premature but it appears to me now , that just like last week and the week before , the EURUSD does not allow for much retracement but continues topush south . Also GPBUSD started moving south again. I got surprised by the retracement which happend during this EU-night .... straight into the zones which were addressed by Sive yesterday morning . Really amazing . :) KB

Yes..I did like it Sive..except for the very end..when you 'rambled on a bit'!? ;-). Ps. And don't forget to mention the holiday in UK yesterday too..afterall 2/3 of the worlds currency market goes through London...( as does 2/3 of the worlds Vladiva)..;-)..so is it not surprising that there was 'No Action'..yesterday!? :)

Back