1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, November 01, 2012

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Nov 1, 2012.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    situation is tricky on intraday charts. Watch video closely and may be even read text version as well for better understanding:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Nov 1, 2012
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. hwaleed

hwaleed Recruit

Hi sive hope you fine. I'm new in this forum and in forex, Can you please tell what you daily posting? Because i daily receiving mails about your posting. Is it Market analysis???

3. FreddyFX

FreddyFX Sergeant

Sive.

Please again, slow on the movements with the mouse pointer on the chart.
    It is not always easy to see what you show while you talk and move it around from top to bottom and sideways.

Going to be a 2 interesting days !!

4. kkti

kkti Recruit

Hi Sive,
    I think that you are doing great job. A started watch last week and it is amazing how you predict the movements.

I want to ask you if you help me with metatrader settings. Do you have list of indicator and settings what you are using?
    thanks

5. Deborah Moon

Deborah Moon Private, 1st Class

Hi Sive,

Thank you for your great analysis - I'm beginning to understand 'stop grabber' as being where the big guys clean up the little guys stops before making their move, is that correct?

6. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Hi Hwaleed,
    I post daily video with text version every day. And weekly research in text withing each weekend.

Hi Freddy,
    that's because I cut voice pauses in video, to contract its size :).

Well I will tell you only free indicators. They are:
    1. MACD
    2. Detrended Oscillator DOSC (you can download it from our Forex Military School corresponding chapter and read how to use it)
    3. Fib tree indicator (download from root of my thread)
    4. Pivot point indicator - search for it, I've post it somewhere on forum
    5. Displaced MA - MT 4 already has it.
    6. Fib extension tool. MT 4 has it as well.
    That's all, probably...

Hi Deborah,
    yes, in general you're correct. Still, sometimes, Stop grabber could become a reversal pattern, that will not stop after stop grabbing. Previous extremes are minimum target.