Forex EUR/USD Daily Video, November 05, 2018

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

At first glance EUR setup looks nicely bullish and cloudless. Here we will show you that it is not quite so:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

So much confluence with the XOP/ABCD and Fib Extension. But my question: Will YOU be shorting it?

So much confluence with the XOP/ABCD and Fib Extension. But my question: Will YOU be shorting it?

Right now we do not have short-term bearish pattern, but If we would get, say "222" Sell on hourly chart. It is possible to sell against the top or buy DXY against the lows of the grabber.

Last edited:
Right now we do not have short-term bearish pattern, but If we would get, say "222" Sell on hourly chart. It is possible to sell against the top or buy DXY against the lows of the grabber.

Ok, I will assume we means you and you are not taking either trade. Good to know. All the best Sir!

Back