EUR/USD Daily Video, November 14, 2013

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
market comes closer to the moment of our short entry, but has not formed yet any clear reversal pattern on intraday charts:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sive,

Thank you so much for this analyses, my trading system is a bit choppy right now and your analyses is allways a good help in these cases.
Can you please tell me where you read that Citigroup has referred to 1.3050?

Hi Sive,

Thank you so much for this analyses, my trading system is a bit choppy right now and your analyses is allways a good help in these cases.
Can you please tell me where you read that Citigroup has referred to 1.3050?

I've read it in Reuters news, when worked on Gold weekly research.

I've read it in Reuters news, when worked on Gold weekly research.

I'm sorry for being a bit buggy but I can't find it anywhere, is there any specific tab you usually use in Reuters website to get that kind of currency information more quickly?

I'm sorry for being a bit buggy but I can't find it anywhere, is there any specific tab you usually use in Reuters website to get that kind of currency information more quickly?

I use Reuters Datastream Software, it's not free. So every week I read their gold market brief when prepare gold weekly research. And sometimes they release forecasts and speeches on large traders, funds etc.

So, do not worry, this is really Citigroup target. ;) This is not my fantasy.

I use Reuters Datastream Software, it's not free. So every week I read their gold market brief when prepare gold weekly research. And sometimes they release forecasts and speeches on large traders, funds etc.

So, do not worry, this is really Citigroup target. ;) This is not my fantasy.

Alright! I wasn't asking you this for not believing your word (you are obviously here to help us), I was just wondering where I could get more fundamental data to add to my own analyses. Not sure you've been paying attention to my comments but I've been doing forecasts super accurately (about 1 pip maximum offset movements since entry or exit signals). I think that if I could get that information + your analyses I would be as accurate as I am now but I would trade more often.

Can someone help me out? Not trying to be smart, but is Sive saying bread and butter sell? I keep hearing this the last couple days on his videos.

Use search on FPA in my part of forum. We have a lot of previously made B&B trades here with charts, videos and explanations..

Back