EUR/USD Daily Video, November 25, 2013

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
As market has passed through all major resistances on 4-hour chart, we can't treat it as retracement any more. Thus, as upward action could develop even further, let's discuss how we can join this move up:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
After last 2 weeks with somewhat indecision with euro now it looks like much more straigtforward set-up!? Looking across at other majors could also offer further ammunitiion to the B&B Buy? Cable is also looking very Bullish. I did not make anything on euro over last 2 weeks and lost some..But did make up for this on trades with other currencies which seemed to be contrary trades. Ie Kiwi/Ozzi$. This is not normally something i do but sometimes the euro does like to 'play tricks' like the Gold Market. I am thinking that this coming week the euro will finally 'show it's hand'..!? As always..Spasiba..:)

Back