EUR/USD Daily Video, September 06, 2011

Hello Sive,

Very nice day I had thanks to you!

I took 2 positions in which the first one got stopped out but one more move to the down side. I opened a second because I felt that it was time for the market to move my long position based on the ABC for the daily chart. Position opened at 1.40926 with a TP at 1.42467 after taking 152 points I then took a short on the retracement at 1.41423 and going to ride this out for awhile. So far I am over 200 points and climbing for the day.

Arbitrage?

Hello Sive,

Very nice day I had thanks to you!

I took 2 positions in which the first one got stopped out but one more move to the down side. I opened a second because I felt that it was time for the market to move my long position based on the ABC for the daily chart. Position opened at 1.40926 with a TP at 1.42467 after taking 152 points I then took a short on the retracement at 1.41423 and going to ride this out for awhile. So far I am over 200 points and climbing for the day.

Hi Sazu,
Well, I have not intention to your "Long" position ;)

BTW Guys, here is some subject to think about...
What do you think about synthetic EUR/CHF arbitrage against cross EUR/CHF, since SNB will hold market at 1.20...

Hi Sazu,
Well, I have not intention to your "Long" position ;)

BTW Guys, here is some subject to think about...
What do you think about synthetic EUR/CHF arbitrage against cross EUR/CHF, since SNB will hold market at 1.20...

hi sive and thank you for your day-by-day analysis. Can you please explain us a bit what do you refer to? I mean "synthetic eur/chf arbitrage against cross eur/chf". I understand that something important is appening, but i can't understand what! :)

thank you in advance!

hi sive and thank you for your day-by-day analysis. Can you please explain us a bit what do you refer to? I mean "synthetic eur/chf arbitrage against cross eur/chf". I understand that something important is appening, but i can't understand what! :)

thank you in advance!

That makes two of us who don't udnerstand what "synthetic eur/chf arbitrage...." means ... lol

thank you in advance!

Hi Papao,
well, SNB announced that it will hold EUR/CHF rate not lower than at 1.20
So, we have cross pair EUR/CHF, but we can make synthetic EUR/CHF with EUR/USD and USD/CHF pairs.
When synthetic > cross, we buy cross and sell synthetic and vice versa. The idea is linked to 1.20 ratio. If, say sythetic moves below 1.20 then this is a signal to buy, since SNB should start to buy EUR and sell CHF...

Hi Papao,
well, SNB announced that it will hold EUR/CHF rate not lower than at 1.20
So, we have cross pair EUR/CHF, but we can make synthetic EUR/CHF with EUR/USD and USD/CHF pairs.
When synthetic > cross, we buy cross and sell synthetic and vice versa. The idea is linked to 1.20 ratio. If, say sythetic moves below 1.20 then this is a signal to buy, since SNB should start to buy EUR and sell CHF...

thank you for your kindness. Now it's clear! :)

thanks sive for your wonderful technical analysis ,it has been very helpful to me and has improved my trading .i was able to make a cool 150pips on eur/usd after watching your video this morning
keep up the good work .

Back