EUR/USD Daily Video, September 13, 2011

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,
Market starts to show some pullback, but do not be too fascinating with it.
It's not simple to trade EUR currently, so even in this retracement could be two scenarios:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that the eur/usd might go to 1.3350. It did try to brake the 1.3700 with no luck so far, so fingers crossed for 1.3350

Hi Sive,
Thanks for the video! Since we have both scenarios (DBRPO and butterfly buy) very clear, do you think a scalp trade-Short below 88.6 retracement@1.3520 ( failed DPRPO LAL and valid butterfly), targeting the 1.3444 area will work?

Indicators

Hi Sive ..

Firstly, thank you for your daily updates ...

Can you tell me, since prediciting ... how many have you got right? I know recently you seem to be spot on!

I note you use Joe's indicators ... I have had a look at this and can not figure out what ones to use and impliment ... can you comment please?

I am interested in the one that produces the 68.1 and 100 indicator!

thank you ... and keep up the great work!
Russ

buy pattern

hi Sive,
thanks for your analyses!

could we still treat the pattern as buy-butterfly although the C-point is one or two pips higher?
greetings, Erich

hi Sive,

could we still treat the pattern as buy-butterfly although the C-point is one or two pips higher?
greetings, Erich

Hi erich,
I was wondering the same thing but appears on the futures chart the price didn`t go higher than 1.3694.So imho the butterfly pattern is still valid( as DRPO btw) Cheers!

Hi Sive,
Thanks for the video! Since we have both scenarios (DBRPO and butterfly buy) very clear, do you think a scalp trade-Short below 88.6 retracement@1.3520 ( failed DPRPO LAL and valid butterfly), targeting the 1.3444 area will work?

Hm, it's difficult to discuss, since I do not see your context and signals - why you want to do it. Probably, you may try if you'll get DRPO Failure directional signal.

Hi Sive ..

Firstly, thank you for your daily updates ...

Can you tell me, since prediciting ... how many have you got right? I know recently you seem to be spot on!

I note you use Joe's indicators ... I have had a look at this and can not figure out what ones to use and impliment ... can you comment please?

I am interested in the one that produces the 68.1 and 100 indicator!

thank you ... and keep up the great work!
Russ

Hi Russ. This is just Fib expansion tool. MT4 also has it. I suggest you to read our Forex Military School - at least chapters that dedicated to this question.

hi Sive,

greetings, Erich

Hi erich,
I was wondering the same thing but appears on the futures chart the price didn`t go higher than 1.3694.So imho the butterfly pattern is still valid( as DRPO btw) Cheers!

Hi guys,
First on my futures quotes, they are equal. 1.3695 :)
Second, use the rule of butterfly trading. This rule tells that you should not to anticipate it - other words, signal generates when pattern is completed.

Speaking strictly - Butterfly will be cancelled in such circumstances as you've said. This is a bit something, that you should decide personally for you - will you take this signal or not. There is no rules for that.

But you may breath out - in fact they are equal, so Buttefly still could work.;)

DRPO

Hi Sive!

After all, could be DRPO still work, if the price goes through 1,37?

THX!
Sipi

Hi Sive!

After all, could be DRPO still work, if the price goes through 1,37?

THX!
Sipi

Hi Sipi,
personally I do not like the price action with this DRPO - this type of behavior is not common. Probably I will skip buying on it. IF it will even work - I will take a look at resistance around pivot.

But DRPO is still valid.

Back