1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EUR/USD Daily Video, September 19, 2011

Discussion in 'Sive Morten- Currencies and Gold Video Analysis' started by Sive Morten, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Sive Morten

Sive Morten Special Consultant to the FPA

Good morning,
    Market situation on intraday charts a bit blur, so, it's very difficult to make a high probability analysis, especiallty on the eve of FOMC meeting, but still we can estimate some crucial levels and areas to watch:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

#1 Sive Morten, Sep 17, 2011
    Lasted edited by : Aug 15, 2015
  2. Richard Johnson

Richard Johnson Recruit

136 pips

shorted eur/usd Thursday night kept it until now, sunday night 136 pips profit, i usually go for 15 to 30 pips, thanks to you sive i was able to rock and make a whole weeks pips in 2 days.

3. Damian1987

Damian1987 Corporal

ratio 1:3 trade on my pocket thanks to time and effort dedicated to the study of the trader profession.Thank you very much Sive, you and the team put me in the right track pretty fast.