EUR/USD Daily Video, September 21, 2018

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

EUR has reached our weekly targets and solid daily resistance area. This creates good background for retracement:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Mr sive. Thank you again for all your daily videos and clear things up for us my friend.

I have walked with all your videos and go long with the euro and was so good but. ....
At other hand I made a mistake by taking short on jpy thought that if euro will go up then jpy will go down excatelly like what happened with chf. BUT jpy is going up all the way with the euro not against it !! So any idea please about the jpy ?!

With all thanks and respect

Mr sive. Thank you again for all your daily videos and clear things up for us my friend.

I have walked with all your videos and go long with the euro and was so good but. ....
At other hand I made a mistake by taking short on jpy thought that if euro will go up then jpy will go down excatelly like what happened with chf. BUT jpy is going up all the way with the euro not against it !! So any idea please about the jpy ?!

With all thanks and respect

Hi mate,
personally I try to escape dealing with JPY these days. It stands in the center of global turmoil and hardly predictable, at least for me outside intraday charts...
I'll take a look, but also you could watch this video, done by Rodger. He provides good insight on yen:
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...eekly-september-17-21-2018.57238/#post-323012

Back