1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eur/usd

Discussion in 'General Forex Talk' started by Mark Shean, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Mark Shean

Mark Shean Banned

Hi Guys..
    Anyone forecast changes in EUR/USD. If so please tell me so that i can start trading coz i have sadly lost many with it. Thanks:)

2. RahmanSL

RahmanSL Major

Read Sive Morten daily/weekly/monthly technical analysis entitled "FOREX PRO weekly April 16-20, 2012" post for the EUR/USD....or for real lively updates on this pair, join in the online live forum at PipsHut.com (where I am there too on some days ever since the lively chit-chat and exchanges of live trading information here at the FPA was shot down by some disapproving new FPA members).
    You will be most welcomed there where some really great people will help and advice you as you trade.

3. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Please feel free to restart some lively chit chat. If someone decides to shoot it down, I'll be happy to invoke The Curse of the Pharaoh on them.

4. Romeo

Romeo Sergeant

You have to be more specific in which time frame you are referring.
    Sive Morten's analysis is absolutely a very reliable source, since he analyses from monthly down to hourly and that is done every day.

5. dmitrievsky

dmitrievsky Recruit

Fractal analysis of the EURUSD

Good start of the week. Last week was marked by global uncertainty of market participants about the future prospects of the currency pair. Since the beginning of a new month, I expect to exit the market in a new stage of the trend, which is quite interesting in terms of trading. Short term, I expect a slight increase in the area of ​​1.3290 in theEuropean session, the existing support 1.3225. After that, you can expect a shift in market sentiment, and retest 1.3220 support today.

[​IMG]

Buy FAM Generator