• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss EXTOcapital.com

General discussions of a financial company
misinformation

FYI

Been very disappointed with the recent post by Exto. Presenting misleading information after demonstrating the facts to Exto.

While they seem to be client orientated , when they do not get the facts straight then there is concern.

The problem first, with orders not going through was the beginning of April. A few weeks later when I noticed the same issue, I contacted to ask why. Then and only then did they call to discuss a problem. Not within minutes etc.
They had restricted trading in larger lots at the beginning of April and did not inform me till well after the fact and at that they were not clear about this. Only when I stated the facts did they acknowledge this.

To imply that having a backup ISP, & it was reading different prices, that I was manipulating matters in some way, was deceitful at best!

They had & maybe still do, a price feed issue. When trading patterns & news they seemed to coincide with there issue. The only logical conclusion was that there system was flawed.

It is understandable they have to get there system working right.

This info is for other traders to be alert.

EXTO

....Exto Capital is based in Switzerland, and their online operation started in 2007....... Exto Capital is regulated by the OAR-G (member #485, ), an organization that's main purpose is to help combat money laundering. Exto Capital is also regulated by the Federal Department of Finance in Switzerland (reg.number: 550-1050424-3, ).
Exto Capital SA, is incorporated in the British Virgin Islands under the
BVI Business Companies Act, 2004 (as amended). Exto
Capital has strict policies concerning reporting and book keeping and in dealing with its customers. Exto Capital SA (reg. number: 1520862)
Basic Broker Details Forex Trading | Online Forex Broker | Gold Oil CFD | Exto Capital
Country of Originr>Switzerland
Regulation Body Federal Department of Finance in Switzerland (reg. number: 550-1050424-3,OAR-G (member #485, ) "

"... Exto Capital is regulated by the OAR-G (member #485, Bienvenue sur le site de l'OAR-G), an organization that's main purpose is to help combat money laundering.
Exto Capital is also regulated by the Federal Department of Finance in Switzerland (reg. number: 550-1050424-3, http://www.efd.admin.ch)...."

-----

-----
BVI FSC Issues Advisory Warnings on Financial Services Business Companies
On September 8 2009, the British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission issued two Advisory Warnings concerning the following companies:

Exto Capital S.A.;
Sky Way Monetary Limited;
and Gulf International Investment Group Limited (GIIG 1982).

According to the documents published under Section 4 (1) (l) of the Financial Services Commission Act, 2001, these companies are not licensed to carry on financial services business in or from within the territory of the British Virgin Islands. The Commission advised members of the public to exercise extreme caution in conducting any transactions with these companies.

Members of the public are advised to exercise extreme caution in conducting any transactions with Exto Capital S.A.
http://bvioffshoreibc.blogspot.com/s...ory Warnings
----------------------------

Dear Als

Your inquiry to the Federal Department of Finance was forwarded to our authority, the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) is the state supervisory authority for banks, insurance companies, stock exchanges, securities dealers and collective investment schemes. The FINMA is responsible for combating money laundering and, where necessary, conducts financial restructuring and bankruptcy proceedings. In addition, the FINMA has supervisory powers in respect of the disclosure of holdings and is the complaints body for decisions of the Takeover Board in the area of public takeover bids for listed companies.

Exto Financials SA
Rte de Cité-Ouest 2
1196 Gland

is registered in the trade register of the Canton of Vaud. The company is under liquidation. The liquidation commenced on December 23rd, 2009.

Exto Financials SA was at no time in receipt of an authorization by FINMA for an activity in the Swiss financial market.

Exto Capital has no physical presence in Switzerland, and thus no registration or license.

Please note that FINMA cannot assist customers in the redemption of payments made with unauthorized entities. Claims subject to civil law must be clarified in civil proceedings, and the cantonal or federal criminal investigation agencies are responsible for penal matters.

We hope our information is of assistance to you.
Kind regards

Christina Bürgi
Communication

Strategic and Central Services

Eidgenössische Finanzmarktaufsicht FINMA
Autorité fédérale de surveillance des marchés financiers FINMA
Autorità federale di vigilanza sui mercati finanziari FINMA
Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA

Einsteinstrasse 2, CH-3003 Berne
Tel. +41 31 327 91 73
Fax +41 31 327 91 01

christina.buergi@finma.ch