Feeler Trader

That was certainly an interesting piece of writing to read... Not too sure what to feel about it though.

Siddharth, here's a little something for you:

[video=youtube;6-oHYYaw9jA][/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha quite funny :) I wonder, what about traditional methods for predicting future, I mean like astrology and so, maybe even some "feeler traders" out there consulting Tarot cards before doing a trade? ;)

We had a guy who claimed he could trade by remote viewing. I issued a Pharaoh Challenge asking him about the contents of some envelopes. He complained about silly things like the envelopes being the wrong color. I provided new envelopes and made more adjustments to the protocol to match his requests. I also informed another FPA Sergeant of what was in the envelopes so that no one could say I was cheating. Mr. "I can remotely view the markets" then provided lame excuses and couldn't even attempt a vague guess.

We had a guy who claimed he could trade by remote viewing. I issued a Pharaoh Challenge asking him about the contents of some envelopes. He complained about silly things like the envelopes being the wrong color. I provided new envelopes and made more adjustments to the protocol to match his requests. I also informed another FPA Sergeant of what was in the envelopes so that no one could say I was cheating. Mr. "I can remotely view the markets" then provided lame excuses and couldn't even attempt a vague guess.

You never passed me this sort of challenge, bet i could have easily beat the odds with my feeling superpower.

-- Director 'Feeler Traders Inc'

Want me to use the same envelopes, or should I prepare a new set for you?

Any special requests for the setup?

Back