Feeler Trader

Want me to use the same envelopes, or should I prepare a new set for you?

Any special requests for the setup?

I demand equality, You can't use black, white, brown, pink, red, envelopes for this as they are too strong colors and affect my feelings. Moreover it must be transparent and Length must be 6 X 3.5. inch The envelope must be made from 100% recycled material and not a bubble packing inside. You can't lick envelope and it must be unsealed. Last but not least you must provide me picture of this envelope with a stuff inside before i make a prediction.

:cool:

Any Questions ?

Wow! Lorio and Siddharth are both now certified trading psychics, or psychos - I'm waiting on the psychiatric reports. :D

(i thought we could predict that psybro)

We can't waste our powers on these, whole world relies on us Bro, since we are the chosen one by Pharaoh the great; lets be what we are meant to do and bring down forex market with our predictions. Take a deep feeling and go for it.
:D :D

So, now comes the next test to see the exact nature of your powers. Can you merely predict the market, or can you mentally control it.

Sit down with a piece of gold (bar, coin, ring - anything containing gold). Look at it like you don't like it. Tell it how worthless it is. Tell it you need to sell it soon, before the price drops to $600 an ounce or less.

If this works, I'm going on a buying binge as soon as it falls below $700/ounce.

So, now comes the next test to see the exact nature of your powers. Can you merely predict the market, or can you mentally control it.

Sit down with a piece of gold (bar, coin, ring - anything containing gold). Look at it like you don't like it. Tell it how worthless it is. Tell it you need to sell it soon, before the price drops to $600 an ounce or less.

If this works, I'm going on a buying binge as soon as it falls below $700/ounce.

I remembered those words " with great power, comes great responsibility" So i stared on a gold ring and the marking on the band started appearing something in elvish, one of my elf friend said that this is a dark language of Mordor which cannot be utter here. So we took the ring to my friend Dad, he mentioned that ring must be destroyed and it cannot be kept here. Now the task is appointed to me to destroy the one ring in the fire of mount doom. I am in some sort of serious **** because of your idea. This is too much to be a feeler trader.

Remember, keep telling that ring how worthless it is all the way to Mordor. ;)

Back