FNG and DTS Trade Plans for Week 14, Mar 31 – Apr 6 2013

Hi Peter, I tried playing with FNG using demo account followed all the instruction and saw the "loaded" beside the news event and trade terminal's Buy and Sell buttons are visible. I played with it using both FXCM trading station and MT4 Terminal but it doesn't trigger even if the figure hits the deviation. Hope you can help me make this work

Hi yvettesio,

I suggest that you go to this FPA webpage, Forex News Gun. Just follow all the instructions carefully and read the Q&A. I don't think you should have a problem with FNG being triggered if the release number is applicable on a demo account. Hope this helps you, cheers.

Remark for Thursday: I don't send out FNG plan for UK Services PMI because at the time being client gets UK's both PMI's details at 4:30am.

Muy buenas señales, esta semana me han salido muy bien todas, muchas gracias por compartir su conocimiento.

Hi Peter<.
Firstly, Let me appreciate the great job you are doing on our behalf. You are really awesome and we appreciate every bit of it. As regards the FNG client, I have one major concern which is the fact that my broker usually give me requote each time news releases hit your recommended deviation. Hence, at every instance the FNG triggers a trade on my account on autoclick, it is usually accompanied by requote which places me at very disadvantage position in joining the trade and catch up with a spike because the currency would have done almost all the moves expected for that particular release. I trade with Forextime Nigeria (FXTM) on MT4. I need your honest opinion and recommendation on this issue because I don't know if the requotes are intentionally done by my broker to deprive me of early entry into the trades hence making the autoclick from FNG client irrelevant for me to get an early entry. I am really disturbed. I need to know if this is a general issue encountered by every traders on MT4. What is the way out for me because the situation had deprived me of so many profitable trades. Thank you.

Hi Abiodun,

It's very hard to say from client side whether requotes are intentional or not. My opinion is that many borkers out there exploit this especially market makers. But market makers always need to take measures in any volatile market circumstances so that to avoid big losses at dealing desk but honest market makers tend to use clear spread policy instead of requotes. So I don't tell you even that it's suspicious but you could compare your broker to others. The only thing I know that there is long history of fraudulent brokers on FPA so always be aware.

Peter

Back