FNG and DTS Trade Plans for Week 18, Apr 28 – May 4 2013

My preference target trades for today (3-May-2013) are (during Asian session) to buy USD/JPY on any dips with TP set at 99.8 and sell EUR/USD on any upward movements with TP set at 1.3000
Then I simply sit and wait for the NFP results, set some TP to be triggered at 30 pips...and manually close out rest of winning trades..

I am also considering taking some short positions on the AUD/USD if and when market move to above 1.03 levels...Main reason I am apprehensive with selling the AUD/USD is because of the strong Chinese Yuan which will make imports cheaper...and Australia being a major exporter to China might benefit from that.

===============================

I took some risks and shorted a bunch of EUR/USD before the NFP news released.....right up to the 1.314 levels....gritting my teeth as the price went a little further up....BUT, after NFP news released, the risks were very well worth it :cool:....I didn't wait for my pre-set TPs and closed out winning positions both on the EUR/USD and USD/JPY......didn't take any positions on the AUD/USD...but considering trading that and the USD/JPY next week. I will leave out the EUR/USD for now.

I am out of ALL my positions and shall go watch a movie or something!:cool:

Wish everyone have and had a profitable and happy trading week as I did!:cool:

P/S I won't post my "nice little profits" here as that might be construed as "flaunting" my good fortune:p

Last edited:
Back