• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
Have you read this thread? I have posted the same observances many times.

The EA is capable of trading slightly differently on different accounts, even with the same broker. Sometimes a trade will post on my demo account that I dont see on my live account and visa versa. If you really want to know how this is possible you will need to talk to a programer who has experience with this program.

Going to every EA I've posted on and repeating the same identical questions is quite annoying. If you want to know about our experiences with that particular EA, read the postings. If you want to know what brokers we are using, read the postings. If you need clarification, do your research and study. This is really an independant project, you need to have your own understanding, and take your own risks. If you find something interesting to share, please do, but read the thread first, its probably already been posted and discussed.

Ken,thanks for advice, i'll go thru the thread.

This Forex-Megadroid.com bot is BY FAR the best bot out there, I've got winners with it and it makes me actual profit! Love it.... Hope for a big hit on 2010 !
d74cb35426f3d808325876f45b69dbf1.gif

Mega Droid is moving on

MD made about 16% on my Collective acount for the past 6 weeks and I don't have to say much more. Here is the proof of a live account. Also look at how many trades it does with a good broker. One reason why I show this is to make the point that so many sceptical people run off after one loss. The day after this test started it made a major loss. But look what happened then. I have mentioned it before but MD actually like a loss. It runs fairly boring when it never makes a loss.:confused: But its fun to watch after a loss.:) I have done many tests but I found you can set MD fairly aggressive. You actually waste your time and money when you set it very conservative. The reason is that it would make more or less the same trade to a point and the same win or loss but since it runs into profit it could have made more profit. If you set it too high you will lose because you are over levering. Something has to give way. After many many tests I found the standard settings are 100% but check that Aggressive, Stealth and Recovery are all on or true. And risk set at 0.25. Setting the risk more could work for some brokers but it could be risky. I didn't find my profit to be that much more when the setting is above 0.25. Its also a more bumpy ride that could turn your tummy upside down. But setting is lower lose money or cuts your profits. Play around on a demo and do back tests to give you an idea what it does and how it works. For me Alpari seem to work the best with back tests. Oh and dont forget to get the time offset correct. Very important. Let's see what happens from here. I will keep you posted and feel free to comment or ask any questions.

Attachments

• md results 1-10.pdf
    33.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
MD made about 16% on my Collective acount for the past 6 weeks and I don't have to say much more. Here is the proof of a live account. Also look at how many trades it does with a good broker. One reason why I show this is to make the point that so many sceptical people run off after one loss. The day after this test started it made a major loss. But look what happened then. I have mentioned it before but MD actually like a loss. It runs fairly boring when it never makes a loss.:confused: But its fun to watch after a loss.:) I have done many tests but I found you can set MD fairly aggressive. You actually waste your time and money when you set it very conservative. The reason is that it would make more or less the same trade to a point and the same win or loss but since it runs into profit it could have made more profit. If you set it too high you will lose because you are over levering. Something has to give way. After many many tests I found the standard settings are 100% but check that Aggressive, Stealth and Recovery are all on or true. And risk set at 0.25. Setting the risk more could work for some brokers but it could be risky. I didn't find my profit to be that much more when the setting is above 0.25. Its also a more bumpy ride that could turn your tummy upside down. But setting is lower lose money or cuts your profits. Play around on a demo and do back tests to give you an idea what it does and how it works. For me Alpari seem to work the best with back tests. Oh and dont forget to get the time offset correct. Very important. Let's see what happens from here. I will keep you posted and feel free to comment or ask any questions.

Hi, suppose the time of broker is autoset by MD,right?

Hi, suppose the time of broker is autoset by MD,right?

tipuwang, it is possible to set the broker time offset manually, if you want to. This will allow MegaDroid to trade during different time periods. If you wish to know what setting they are using, you can try donnaforex.com and follow the link to the Advanced Droid Tactics, this is a pay site, you will have to pay for this information like anyone else. Otherwise MD runs quite well on its own.

tipuwang, it is possible to set the broker time offset manually, if you want to. This will allow MegaDroid to trade during different time periods. If you wish to know what setting they are using, you can try donnaforex.com and follow the link to the Advanced Droid Tactics, this is a pay site, you will have to pay for this information like anyone else. Otherwise MD runs quite well on its own.

Hi Ken,

Droid tactics is not open for selling yet.
Did any 1 trading MD at FXPRO?Result good?

I've been running MD steadily on FXDD, live account, for over a year now. They have a very stable 2 pip spread on the EURUSD. For the 6 week period starting on Dec 1 to present, MD completed 20 trades. I ran this through the Xmas holidays with no problems, unlike the FAP-T. Many of these trades were losers, closing with 1 pip gains, but the end result was a 20% gain using a .20 risk setting. I'm not using any fancy settings, just the default settings mentioned above and a 20% risk allowance.

Back