• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
Quiet week?

I have been running 5-7 brokers this week, two are live the rest demos with MD and the only trade was Monday on one live account one demo. Nothing since. IBFX has been the best where I run .03 risk live.

MD has been great since I began in April. Actually my first two weeks it did not trade but has been great since. Has anyone seen this kind of quiet before? Is this normal occasionally? How often?

hi tedstr

yes, this is very normal for MD that he doesn´t trade a week or even more. I watched the candles within his TW and often they had only 11 pips high to low so good job not to trade....
and how often.... depends on the market behaviour, same as when you trade manually. If there is not much volatility I won´t trade too.

always good trading
and a nice weekend

Hi, Dirk. yeh, I got same Email about color bar indicator. only concern about this indicator is Does it repaint? if not, should be a great indicator , so I am watch close on this one.
wish MD make some good trade this week.

good start

at FXDD he made 6pips. Good job. Hopefuly the market will let him open a few more trades this week......

Michael, the new indicator is not the holy grail but I will leave him within my DPC. He is always good for scalping so let see what he will do for this one. The STF EA does look very interesting within the video open live trades and hopefuly he will be tested within FPA for further info.

European session yesterday was sleeping like a baby but within NY session trading with DPC gave me great pips.

So this week started very well.

always good trading

Last edited:
no trade open today.
yes, Dirk. this new EA look very interest indeed, hope someone can test it and post some result. good trade.

gd day guys

no trade at FXDD ......

let see how week is goin on hopefuly with 1 or 2 more great MD trades......

always good trading

New Prime Minister for OZ.

Hi everyone,
MD doing the same for me. I got those 5 to 6 pips early week but nothing since. Look forward to a good run soon.

As of this morning we have a new PM here. The leader Kevin Rudd was overthrown by his deputy Julia Gillard. She is the first female PM for Australia. Dont expect any great effect on currency markets but if you watch commodoties there will be some movement there.

Good trading to you all.

Back