• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
does anybody

of you guys have experience trading with MD at Vantage FX???

Because I´d like to open an account trading with MD there as well so it would be nice to know how that broker is doin specially with the offered VPS....

I havent seen any MD trades in over a week. The range has been tight so I dont have many complaints about it. DonnaForex in her weekly e-mail had no trades either.

-300 pips sounds like -30 pips on a 5 digit broker. However, there should have been no trades as far as I can see. Perhaps this occured from turning the platform on late, or on and off during the trading window.

PipBuster seems to be doing quite well on FxPro. They have the lowest spreads that I have ever seen, with no side commisions, but they no longer accespt US customers. They were my first MT account, and the only one that I completely blew up. They appeared very profesional, but there have been some complaints about the withdrawl proccess. Definately worth checking out though.

Hi Ken

of course that should be a 5 digit broker, did not think about that one. Your postings are always with great knowledge so keep on posting.

About this -NO US customers - thing..... the US government should be happy to have lots of people doin business like this because right done they will make money and much more important they will spend the money for goods or anything else so they will profit from this. But the only thing all governments concern about are taxes and how they get more money from their residents.
Life is crazy.......

always good trading

yes, Dirk. MD will recover last week lost at no time. and this lost make me more comfortable to trade with it. -39 compare with 90% profit ( +10 Average) , it is very, very, very good system to trade with it. ^_^

gd day guys

ya Michael, he is a damn good one...
we only need a bit more vola when Sydney opens that he will trade again
so

John, would you please tell your mates downunder to put a bit more action on the chart..... :)

so hopefuly we will see some trades this month....

always good trading

of course that should be a 5 digit broker, did not think about that one. Your postings are always with great knowledge so keep on posting.

About this -NO US customers - thing..... the US government should be happy to have lots of people doin business like this because right done they will make money and much more important they will spend the money for goods or anything else so they will profit from this. But the only thing all governments concern about are taxes and how they get more money from their residents.
Life is crazy.......

always good trading

The problem with foreign accounts isnt due to the US government not wanting the business, its due to the US government over regulating eveything. Its gotten to the point where foreign brokers, foreign banks, etc dont want the business. Its just more work than profit.

Taxes, income taxes only apply to the less thasn 50% who actually pay taxes. Sales taxes only greatly affect those who spend money freely and regularily, on taxable, non food items. But inflation taxes everyone who holds a dollar.

Many advocate holding gold as the only pure form of money, the anti dollar. But holding gold offers no income. Its value only grows due to demand, or in relation to a compared currency. Trading on the other hand will always be there, regardless of the economy or other world problems. In fact these problems only make short term trading more lucrative.

gd day guys

again very small vola so no trade with MD hopefuly the downunder market will wake up again soon....

Ken, I thought this no US thing was about the US government because a while ago they closed all betting accounts with moneybookers or Neteller, can´t remember which one that was.
Over here in Germany we have 30% taxes for doin business with stocks and FX and all this. Pretty hard. If you win they will take a piece of it and if you lose nobody cares. Pretty nice thing for the government because of no risk money for them.
But we have to live with this. And a bit less money is far better than no money at all.

As this said

always good trading

hello can anyone respo0nse to my question,

i just want to know either u guys using the default setting of megadroid?

i got confuse with gmt offset, any one have suggestion whether should i adjust the setting or stay with default? what abaout the nfa?

3.0 spread is compatible with this ea??

thx in advance:)

hi bellamy7007

I think you are very new to this thread because I wrote down the settings most of us use within my post #580 site 58 .........

3.0 spread is ok for MD of course but what broker do you use? Brokers I know are offering mostly 2 pips spread because any pip less is better for a scalper.

Adjusting the settings.... well adjusting only is not so important, more important is your risk level e.g. money management. As I said within my told posting some use 30% some 40% risk. I personally used the told settings with 30% first, now I changed to 40%. Because this is of knowin how MD is doin. I use him since October last year and he always made small losses recovering excellently in time. And I´m shure if he will have an bad trade rippin 40% off my account he will recover again. So depends how much you are willin to risk and trust this EA.
And about the GMT setting, leave it by default MD will get the right one 4 u.

Hope this helped ya.
By the way, where are you from?

always good trading

I think you are very new to this thread because I wrote down the settings most of us use within my post #580 site 58 .........

3.0 spread is ok for MD of course but what broker do you use? Brokers I know are offering mostly 2 pips spread because any pip less is better for a scalper.

Adjusting the settings.... well adjusting only is not so important, more important is your risk level e.g. money management. As I said within my told posting some use 30% some 40% risk. I personally used the told settings with 30% first, now I changed to 40%. Because this is of knowin how MD is doin. I use him since October last year and he always made small losses recovering excellently in time. And I´m shure if he will have an bad trade rippin 40% off my account he will recover again. So depends how much you are willin to risk and trust this EA.
And about the GMT setting, leave it by default MD will get the right one 4 u.

Hope this helped ya.
By the way, where are you from?

always good trading

thx dirk for the response..reli appreciate it.
because i remember reading some forum its better to set the gmt by ourselve rather than let it automatic(default),how true is that huh?:hissyfit:
.yeah sorry my wrong to just jump to last page xD ..yeah im new jz create acc today, currently im using instafx broker,any idea with this broker using MD?? within almost 2weeks in demo megadroid make 3 trades, 2win 1 lost..im using 0.75 risk, took the setting from forex-robot dot com,but they test live on alphari uk thou. ahh i kinda confuse with risk mngement things as only starting fx 8months ago...is it ok if i use 40% risk as u suggest? or it will differ from each broker?.. yea btw im from malaysia, u r? nice meeting u:)

well i notice in some forum MD do not make many trade but thier trades do hit profit
p/s i will try to read the whole thread lol

Back