• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
gd day guys

hi John, same here, MD went for 1pip at LightForex....

so one thing they changed is his Trading Window for 1 hour earlier trading. We will see how this will work. I think they done a lot of testing and investigation before they changed this. I trust them because they know MD and as I can see by the charts they always done their homework looking forward how this will outcome by results.

always good trading

Last edited:
Hour earlier

I have a message into MD support on this. Something is not right. All my accounts opened trades at a little after 4PM EDT which is before the market close. MD closed out all trades at 1 pip or less gain but it was a hairy ride.

hi tedstr

it´s obvious that they widened the Trading window fo I gues more vola and trades..... thats all

hi tipuwang, so you had a loss with version 1.21..... ok

always good trading

here is an

interesting post from another thread perhaps some of you can do this test too for confirmation....

:eek:oh:Smaller Stops
Hi All,
Here is what I hope is a useful 2 cents from me. I did some testing and have found that a max stop of 20 pips works just fine with MD (& minimum stop of 10 pips). In a 3 year period it averaged winning 10% less than the bigger stops, but made about the same money. How would you like your biggest loss to be about 23 pips (3 extra due to slippage)?
With that said, of course I got stopped last night (13 pips). No problem, it is part of trading. It is much easier to handle, I think.
I also do not use recovery since I get stopped more often. Though, backtesting says recovery still makes more money.
I think the recovery mode makes for a nicer looking equity curve to sell the product.
If you are willing to double up after a loss, you should double up all the time and make more on those 20-40 winners in a row! Of course doubling up all the time (& no extra on recovery) makes more money.
:eek:oh:

always good trading

No trade MD

No trade last night on MD. Forex scalpa made +6pips. It works just the same as MD but on Eur/Gbp. :)

Have a good weekend all.

and because

the market was very quiet last night no trade at LightForex...

so from me too have a nice weekend and

always good trading

Earlier trades

I asked MD support about this and they did not give a very clear answer

In the last version of MegaDroid were fixed some issues with GMT, so now the trading time may move a little. Forex market is opened 24/5, so there is no error.
In seems to be no error on chart and logs. The robot should work fine.

hi guys...

tipuwang, just started using version 1.3 this Thursday, so it´s to early to say something about...

tedstr
, ya, as I said before, they widened MDs Trading Window....

always good trading

Back