• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
This is one of the most accurate trading robots I've seen, but it doesnt make money quickly enough to please everyone. This has a lot to do with how these things are marketed.
smiles.jpg
They all claim instant riches, but they cant do this without incredible risks. Other than that the reviews are full of whiners and complainers who like to hear themselves, misery loves company, its a choice we make. When you read them always consider who is writing them.

It isnt possible to make money fast from Forex..Simply IMPOSSIBLE.. :p

The market only trends 20%-30% of the time for you to make any good money... the rest of time are meaningless risky play

Got to be patient when comes to trading...the REAL MONEY is compounding...dont withdraw your money but let it trade the entire amount while obeying the risk management...

Forex Megadroid is as good as it gets for any forex trading robots.

Feeling better

This is one of the most accurate trading robots I've seen, but it doesnt make money quickly enough to please everyone. This has a lot to do with how these things are marketed. They all claim instant riches, but they cant do this without incredible risks. Other than that the reviews are full of whiners and complainers who like to hear themselves, misery loves company, its a choice we make. When you read them always consider who is writing them.

Thank you Ken and others for responding to my newbie concern. I just read this thread from the beginning, and I feel much better about this bot. And I see that you and Pipsbuster did an extensive testing and commenting on your progress, which is invaluable to the nwbies like me, which is one of the main service of this forum can offer. Thank you. I've been testing IvyBot for the last several months since it came out, but it traded nothing but the losers so far, I think it had one or two meaningful positive trades so far and not even close to recovering the accumulated loss. I also tried RealButler, also without any success. So, you can imagine I developed a rather cynical outlook to any robots out there. In any case, that's one of the reason I even got to MegaDroid, and I'm hoping I can rid of this fear soon. Thank you, again.

Another Trade

Another trade yesterday on The Collective. 6,676% gain. One trade. MegaDroid is very aggressive now and increased it lot size from around 1.5 lots to 3.5 lots. Interesting.

Last edited:
It isnt possible to make money fast from Forex..Simply IMPOSSIBLE.. :p

The market only trends 20%-30% of the time for you to make any good money... the rest of time are meaningless risky play

Got to be patient when comes to trading...the REAL MONEY is compounding...dont withdraw your money but let it trade the entire amount while obeying the risk management...

Forex Megadroid is as good as it gets for any forex trading robots.

Typical market dogma.

If you think its impossible, than it definately is. It doesnt matter what it is, if you think its impossible you've just made it so.

The only things limiting our ability to make money fast in Forex are our own skills, the effort we put in, and our beliefs.

The market trends almost all the time, on some time frame...

Compounding was Einstein's most important theorum, according to himself. But it works much quicker when you up the percentages a bit.

Look at the market on different time frames, from a risk to reward basis. Its practicaly identical. If I risk 2% of my account and make 2-3 times my risk on one trade, not uncommon, then I've added 5% to my account. Allowing for the spread you can do this on almost any time frame. How much money you make is up to the quality of your trading and the effort you put in. If you can maintain a high win loss rate and a high risk reward ratio, then your gains are only limited by your own efforts, and the ability to believe you can do it.

Think about it.

It may require a bit of study and practice and experience, but its not impossible. Its a worthy goal. Something well worth applying oneself to. There is plenty of movement in the markets to make incredible gains. Its up to you to learn how to extract them, and to learn how to prevent yourself from losing it all in the proccess.

Megadroid is a fine commercial scalping robot. "As good as it gets?" is an entirely different story..

Another Trade on The Collective

Yesterday it made another trade of $184.90 profit. Another 3% profit.

A great start of a new trading week with another win - already 17th in a row: System ATC_MD | Myfxbook

Hi Pipsbuster,
I'm very pleased that someone is doing well with this bot.
Who is your broker? I remember somewhere you switched to this one with ATC. Is it okay with them, the robot trading? I realize you opened your account with 50k, but do they allow smaller account, e.g. 5K?
Thanks,
nkg0319

ATC

Yes, the minimum real on ATC is $5000. I am running MD on a demo with ATC and getting the exact same trades as Pipbuster. So looks like they not playing around between demo and live and that's a good sign.

ATC

Yes, the minimum real on ATC is $5000. I am running MD on a demo with ATC and getting the exact same trades as Pipbuster. So looks like they not playing around between demo and live and that's a good sign.

Is this atc.com ? I can't even get in to see their site, it requires login and password. Is this the same site that reviewed in the FPA?

Back