• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
Hi all, just short note. I'm in my sixth week of using Megadroid and, whilst my account is only small, so far its given me the following

46 trades, 40 winners, 6 losers for a total of 199.9 pips profit. Strictly speaking the driod has only made 5 losses, but I panicked on the first and manually closed it for a 46.9 pip loss. It came back for a .7 pip profit. If I'd left it the profit would be 247.5 pips

The other 5 losses have all been for less than 1 pip.

Cheers
Col

Hi all, just short note. I'm in my sixth week of using Megadroid and, whilst my account is only small, so far its given me the following

46 trades, 40 winners, 6 losers for a total of 199.9 pips profit. Strictly speaking the driod has only made 5 losses, but I panicked on the first and manually closed it for a 46.9 pip loss. It came back for a .7 pip profit. If I'd left it the profit would be 247.5 pips

The other 5 losses have all been for less than 1 pip.

Cheers
Col

Are you sure this is the same MegaDroid? If so you must have multiples of it so it trades more often. I certainly havent seen 46 trades in 6 weeks, more like 8 trades, Oct 17-Nov 28.

Are you sure this is the same MegaDroid? If so you must have multiples of it so it trades more often. I certainly havent seen 46 trades in 6 weeks, more like 8 trades, Oct 17-Nov 28.

Hi Ken:

Presumably you have the aggressive setting as false. I have my settings
currently all at default which means aggressive is true. I have already had
4 trades since the Nov. 1st.

One trade hit the s/l and another traded out for a minor 1 pip loss, so I am
in negative territory this month, so far.:(

Cheers,

Gordon

Hi Ken:

Presumably you have the aggressive setting as false. I have my settings
currently all at default which means aggressive is true. I have already had
4 trades since the Nov. 1st.

One trade hit the s/l and another traded out for a minor 1 pip loss, so I am
in negative territory this month, so far.:(

Cheers,

Gordon

Sorry I mean since Dec. 1st :rolleyes:

Gordon

I've had 3 trades on my FXDD live account, aggressive setting, since the 1st, and 8 trades between mid Oct and the end of Nov. This isnt a lot, but it is typical for this account. The person who said he had 46 trades is running multiple instances of MegaDroid on different time settings, so it trades more often.

Slight correction. I did have 4 trades so far this month, on both my accounts, live FXDD, and demo GallantFX, this includes the big loss from 12/3. Interestingly it only doubled position size once in Recovery Mode, not quite enough to make a complete recovery, perhaps running many other trades simultaneously interfered with it.

Still there were very few trades during Oct and Nov, 7 during Oct, and 3 during Nov on my live account, and 9 in Oct and 3 in Nov on my demo account. Sometimes it trades more often, but it often goes for periods of time without trading.

Back