• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
gd morning guys

ya, I recieved the mail as well. The MegaDroid Pro Edition looks like another Big One. I like their Risk Management with this one they wrote about. Trading 3 pairs and Risk Management which is an inbuilt mechanism
that allows it to properly allot risk between the currency pairs
it trades is a great thing. I´ll wait for the next time they put it in as an bonus, by now I funded a new account for MD. But I think they will do this give away again and then it will be mine :)

By the way FA-S had 2 trades this night, 1 winner and 1 loser, + 40pips and -69pips. He is still at the winning side and hopefully will stay there. But the Reverse Mode doesn´t look good so I put this one off now.

This week I watch the Dynamic Price Channel indicator papertrading him. Let see how he will doin.

allways good trading

Ask yourself this. If Megadroid Pro is so good, why dont they sell it and let someone else offer the bonus's?

Hi, Ken, yes , you have point. and try to find out how the MegaDroid Pro doing since June last year. I think I will keep my eye on this one too.

Nice Start

Gd morning guys....

First of all, of course,Ken, thats a point. But with the knowledge how their MD is doin I think these guys are more trustable than any others. So if they say that the pro is good I think he will. But of course, as long as nobody tested him there are no facts around how good he will be.

So, nice to start the week with this. Yesterday as I said FA-S made -29pips with two trades so I decided to turn Reverse mode off. He appreciated that and gave me +38pips this night. Also MDs sister EA, the Swissy made +13pips within 2 trades.

MD wasn´t trading, normal procedure.

And I had 2 trades with the new Indicator, because the GBPUSD chart gave me an clear entry. +30pips. Could had been more but for first time real trading with this one was for small profit.

Ya, was a nice day yesterday and this night hope there will be more comin up.

always good trading

Last edited:
Is this Megadroid Pro new? Havent they given this EA away before as a bonus, like when the FAP-T Evolution came out?

If you are interested in the Forex Maximizer be carefull, most of their promo material is straight BS. Their indicator strategy is nothing special, not much different from most Bollinger band strategies. It needs a way to determine when theres a real price reversal and not just a cheap counter trend reversal, or it needs to trade with the trend, pullbacks and breakouts, basic trading.
Further, they dont offer enough information on their EA to evaluate any of its trades, and if you try to leave the site they pull the ussual marketing scams, trying to redirect you and get you to sign up before you leave. If you do this from their sales page they will offer you a better price though, first time they drop to $89, if you dont take that and try to leave again they will drop the price to $77. This reaks of total scam. The money that they keep from selling this EA is just a one shot deal, what they really want is your e-mail address so they can continually try to sell affiliate garbage to you. Thats were the real passive income is. At least this has a Clickbank guarantee.

Forex Maximizer must not be selling many of his EA's at those discount prices (sic). When he opened sales at noon he only had 20 to offer at that $10 discount, and 10 to offer at that $20 discount, and he hasnt run out of either yet. Maybe I'm just jaded, but this reeks. However, I would be interested in seeing some real results.

Hi, Ken, Hi Dirk; MD on all my broker make profit trade. and nice to knew that the new indicator works for you, Dirk. and yes, samething happen to me when I try to close Forex Maximizer . offer $10 off on first time close their webpage, and $20 off for the secound time when you try to close their website. ....... if this EA is really that good as Keinv long said, they do not need worry about selling....why they do that....en.... I will wait to see what happen...

nice

night for MD, he made on FXDD 16pips. I thought he is always goin for 15pips and then close the trade but ok, great.

Ya, I do not like those things too they want you to buy. Well, I never looking for those EAs but for the bonus from MD Team. So the Pro still is very interesting and I hope someone will put trades with this one within a new thread.

Yes, Michael, I like this indicator, he gave me yesterday again nice pips on GBPUSD. I put an resistance line within the chart at 1.5000 and the chart was doin good with this one. Because I do not have the knowledge for these things I recieve them every sunday at www.askjeffwilde.com. I think he is doin well with these lines.

Does anybody else have experience with his resistance levels?

always good trading

Last edited:
Ask yourself this. If Megadroid Pro is so good, why dont they sell it and let someone else offer the bonus's?

as an addition -why did they not submit a copy of MD Pro to FPA and other independent Forex critical sites a very long time ago.

don't get me wrong- i am fond of MD standard - probably one of the most stable and consistent EAs around.

you mentioned that MD Pro was all ready a "free promotional gift" when buying the FAP Evolution bot (i guess Dukascopy paid off the FAP developers) for every new client (10 000 min deposit) besides from the EA's price (don't remember but i believe it was around 1000 bucks) - maybe the provisions for MD was high enough to offer MD pro for free ....

they will offer the MD pro package in about 2 months for quite a price - the MD pro owners/marketeers should try to get a demo up and running at FPA as soon as possible.

cheers ahab

Back