• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
What they might be doing with these bonuses is releasing beta versions to collect feedback while they continue to work on the final version.

All of my Megadroid accounts took a loss last night, -42 pips, unfortunate but it happens to the best. This loss isnt large by scalper standards, and even without Recovery Mode it should come back quickly.

Dirk, Megadroid does always go for either 10 or 15 pips. The 1 or 2 pip differences you might see occasionally are due to price movements during the transactions, slippage, some times it works for you, sometimes against you.

Michael, if you buy Maximizer the first thing they do, after they have your money, is offer you the advanced version for an additional $75, and if you buy that, they try to sell you the manual trading strategy for an additional $45. This is a typical internet marketing scam, and it says a lot about the quality of their product. All they have to do is convince you to keep their product for 60 days until the guarentee runs out. And they're still offering it for $77, they still have 1 copy left. Its been almost 24 hrs, I wonder how long that 1 copy will last?? Stay far away. Let someone else test this crap first.

All of my Megadroid accounts took a loss last night, -42 pips, unfortunate but it happens to the best. This loss isnt large by scalper standards, and even without Recovery Mode it should come back quickly.

strange, my FXDD live, ATC demo and MBT demo all had profits of 15 pips each. no -42 to be seen anywhere.

I think

we will soon see how the Pro is workin (hopefully)

Ok, this ForexMaximizer EA could be a good one because today the free indicator from Kevin Long was a real beauty again. Today I made +94pips with this one.... amazingly profitable in my opinion. So I think his EA will use this one too so the 64%? he told about could be true. I´m trading with the indicator only a couple of days but if he´s done trading with this one since a couple of years he does not really need the money from selling the EA. Those bloody exit popups are a different thing, he shouldn´t had put them to his site. Well, I think one day his Maximizer is within the FPA too for results.

Just my opinion

always good trading

Ken

how could that happen that your MD made -pips??????

Can´t believe it because all MD traders get same signals within the .dll, right?
So I couldn´t believe this.

And thanks 4 your answer

always good trading

Had to throw my 2 cents in here regarding the MD Pro that's being offered as a bonus ...

Yes, they did previously offer the Pro version as a bonus with the FAP Evolution bot that came out, I actually bought Evolution just to get the free MD Pro software and wasn't really interested in Evolution since I'd had such good results with MD standard. I was very excited to get the MD Pro and had high expectations ...

Unfortunately, my results were not at all good with MD Pro, in fact it almost wiped out my live account. The losses were numerous and consistent, approximately a 70%-30% loss/win ratio. And yes, I should have known better than to try it on a live account instead of a demo account first, but I was banking on the reputation of MD standard and made the mistaken assumption that the Pro version would be just as good, if not better. And I paid dearly for that assumption.

So unless they've made substantial revisions to MD Pro, it's not worth the time, effort or money, and I haven't been notified about any updates or new versions of that bot either which leads me to believe it's the same as before, unless it really is a beta version that they're testing out by giving it away free first ... who knows?

I won't be banking on it, that's for sure ... :err:

P.S. -- And Ken, I believe you were the one that gave the 'tweaks' for the MD standard settings ... ?? Thank you so much, those settings have worked fantastically well for me and have really ramped up MD's performance. Much appreciated!!

Hi, Ken , Dirk. yes, I have all profit yesterday and today, MD profit on all my Demo account. except FXCM still lost trade open , open 4hours now, wait for the result. other Demo account, some close with 2 pip frofit , some close with 11 pips frofit. no lost yet. so Ken what happen to your MD?
yes, I will wait for some view on the Pro . thanks for remind me ,Ken.

Dirk, glad you find system works for you ^_^ keep up.

Clear message

Thank you Brenda for telling us your results with MD Pro. Can´t believe that there was no update for that one because they said they worked hard to pull him up. Well, at least we have the MD!

AND nice to have MD. He made again 10pips at FXDD so I think he loves this broker ;-))

And Michael, yes, this indicator is a beauty for me, yesterday I made +94pips with his help. And only the result counts. Today is holiday in Germany and I thought there would been not much volatility within the charts but no. Just set up an short trade with AUDUSD and looks like this will bring me +25....... )it´s now 11.29am and I looked to the chart.... ok, the Aussie gave me my +25 :))

always good trading

Last edited:
strange, my FXDD live, ATC demo and MBT demo all had profits of 15 pips each. no -42 to be seen anywhere.

It seems this was probably my own fault, no one else reported any losses. Be careful starting/restarting the platform, computer, even the internet connection during the trading session. I had to power down my modem and router to aquire new IP addresses around that time, sometimes it gliches and wont give me a connection. Apparently this break in service caused the problem. I didnt think anything of it because my robot computer (an old laptop I run EA's on) wasnt affected by the power break, unfortunately breaking the internet connection for an extended time probably caused the problem. One more reason why a good VPS could be a benefit. This will ultimately become the way to go as more and more brokers offer these services for free as incentives to use their brokerage.

Ken

Thats a point. I use to run my EAs at an old PC from ebay too and because MD is trading within 23.00pm to 01.00am over here first thing I´m doin every morning is to look after the pc. So a VPS should be my next goal.
Do you know a good one?

always good trading

VPS

i'm on SWVPS.com , one of the most affordable windows VPS around. i'm running three MT4 platforms and had yet to have problem with the auto daily restarting of windows and MT4.

i see that ATC also has got hosting solution for their clients, but you'll have to write in to enquire.

Back