• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
What vacation?

All this talk of vacations is making me jealous. Down here in Melbourne it's wet and cold. (Wet is not so bad since we have had a drought for many years now.) It's a good that things will be quiet....gives me time to study my new bible..High Probability Trading Strategies...thanks again Dirk..I love the way this guy writes. I am currently getting my head around Elliot wave theory and I'm determined to have a solid trading plan by the end of the book. There are so many strategies, gurus and systems to distract you in forex. I like the idea of eventually formulating my own plan and sticking to it. I see this book as a great way forward. (Part of my plan will be to keep the mighty MD ticking over) Well, happy holidays to those of you that are having them and many pips ahead.

Hi John...

nice to hear from you mate.
And great that you find the time to study the eBook. Ya, it´s a really really good one. Same as you when I finish it reading my trading plan is ready to go...
first of all I´m using now the 4H DPC and check the daily and hourly too, first step the ebook told, always trade in the direction of larger time frame.

wish you all the best and more quiet time during your work.

always good trading

I know that

the topic of this thread is MD but I think most of you trade manually too...

I just watched the Oracle Trader webinar (still on). This software is trading the news getting them within milliseconds. So if anybody of you is doin this you can download the software for FREE. The only thing is that trades must be set manually. Because Friday are very important news comin up this would be a nice test for news feed and more.
If interested, goto:
Predict the Market Every Time from Forex Traders Daily
and you even can Sign up for your FREE "Live-on-the-News" Trade Calls here:
http://forextradersdaily.com/freeversion.htm

Both from same guy......

always good trading

should be

interesting for manual traders....
recieved by email:

Were you locked out of the OracleTrader webinar because it reached capacity (twice
in a row!)?

With THREE MAJOR NEWS RELEASES Coming out on Friday morning, everyone is VERY
excited to trade with OracleTrader. Are you aware that we are giving away a
version of OracleTrader COMPLETELY FREE?

DOWNLOAD THE FREE VERSION OF ORACLETRADER here: Free Forex Trade Signals at Forex Traders Daily

How can you profit this Friday after you have the software? Well, here's what
happened with these specific trades very recently.

- Trade 1: UK Industrial Production (GBP/USD): 20-30 Pips Common, Recently 60 Pips!
- Trade 2: CAD Employment (Dustin's Personal Favorite) May: 93 Pips, July: 70
Pip Movement!
- Trade 3: US Non-Farm Payrolls: May: 60 Pips, June: 100 Pip Movement!

Downloading the free software will help you capitalize on these, so download it now.

always good trading

and because

it´s still vacation time here´s another one and email I recieved so enough for you to look at and test..
'Crystal Ball Technology' is what they're calling it - and I
laughed... before I saw it for myself.

http://www.optionsuniversity.com/Crystal-Clear-Vision

This software actually uses predictive forecasting to lock in pips
and points - and it allegedly doesn't even matter which charting
platform, data feed or even market or time frame you're trading.

All it has you do is follow 3 steps (which they teach you) and it
basically does the work for you.

Even though it's a complimentary strategy, I saw some decent wins
(not bad for the price, LOL). So anyway, I wanted to pass it on.

By the way I had a look to the Oracle Trader today, News are very fast analyzed and signaled as no trade, sell or buy so great free stuff

always good trading

High Probability Trading Strategy

To whom had try, please update the effect of this strategy,useful for trading?

ya

lora you´re right but if there´s nothin to discuss right now would´nt it be nice to get perhaps useful stuff?
I think to show others this is better than no post even if this of course is MD´s thread
tipuwang, doesn´t have a lot of time right now but it seems to be very very useful for trading, even if you use DPC.

always good trading

MD Double doji download definitely diverting.

Got to love a bit of alliteration now and then :) I have the pdf from MD team Dirk and looks very interesting. May apply it with momentum theory from High Prob. trading strategies on demo and see what happens.

Lora, hopefully you have read all of this thread and realised that we are all passionate MD users. We have all learnt from reading the thread and still update our results when they come in. MD is on vacation at the moment due to low volatility in EUR/USD. If you apply some of the setting mods mentioned here (particularly Ken Longs) you will see your MD running at optimum. I think that all of us here are in profit with MD and our profits have been maximised by being here. We have a little community here that also shares some manual trading strategies and techniques all with the goal of helping one another. So jump on in, the waters fine. :)

Pray pips pass your place presently.

Back