• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
Thanks 4

your comment John. Ya, as I said before I think to help each other is better than havin a quite thread.
Anyway, if there are questions about MD you will get response for sure...

So, today´s the day for big news comin in, first of all UK Manufacturing Production and Producer Price Index. I just opened the Oracle Trader Software, these events are on the screen and the deviation inputs for getting a signal were done by them. So let see if it is possible to open a trade when a signal is generated. Speed for the news at my laptop is shown of 63ms :eek:oh:
So only thing is to put same speed to my fingertips for an buy or sell click :)
And then the monthly news of the news, the NFP.......

And waiting for the instructions to come in for the Cristall Ball system.....

So a very interesting day for testing this one because right now charts doesn´t generate any trade signal.....

always good trading

Last edited:
ok guys

just grabbed 5pips from the UK news with Oracle.... could´nt get my price of course and because I clicked always on top I could´nt reach the new price window.... ok but I entered when price stopped after seconds within the 80 range and secured my trade with 5 pips because first time doin this... so nice software.
For the NFP I will study Henrys after spike method...

always good trading

22pips

on NFP and Unemployment news.... nice nice....
because Oracle sent a controversial signal I didn´t try to trade. Instead I waited what price was doin..... and went in for the pips because I thought chart has to come back ..... bingo.....
I think I like this kind of trading :)

always good trading

NEW MD version!

This is a quick announcement that version 1.30 of Forex
Megadroid has been released and can be downloaded
from Forex Megadroid

This is a maintenance update so it is important that
you upgrade your installation at the first opportunity.

The main changes in this version are:

1) a small fix to the AutoGMTOffset feature
2) improvements to the strategy
3) improved DLL access speed
4) a small fix to the Journal tab messages

Beginning next week, older versions of Megadroid will
display warning messages regarding the update and
shortly, older versions will cease to function so ensure
that you have the latest version running at all times.
This is especially important if you run Megadroid via
one of the many VPS services.

So I think Ken will give us a small insight what they had done about the improvements to the strategy... had a look to the manual but this is the 1.21 version manual... so let´s see..

always good trading

update.... I just opened a ticket to MD Team askin what strategy improvements they have done...

Last edited:
Oracle Trader

Hi guys,

Dirk, do the Oracle server come online only when news are in place?
I've try the software with the login they gave me, but so far anytime i try to connect, after i put name and passwd, it hang a bit than it said that the server is not reachable. I've check the firewall and everything appear to be good, I've even try with the firewall swicthed off but same result.

Any hints?

hi warpengine

I just checked the Software and was connected so it is not a server problem. Perhaps we have a pc crack within this thread who could help. My system is Vista and no problems. The only thing is that after about 23 minutes the server shut´s down the connection so I check the calendar and open about 10-15 minutes before news ....
perhaps a new download could help with new installation and new log in data

always good trading

I am happy even if it is a bit "lazy"

Hello
I hold MegaDroid 01.21 since December 2009. I am happy even if it is a bit "lazy"

but since early June, ... yes yes since 2 months ... it does me no trade.
I also contacted support and have downloaded again MegaDroid

It turns out that it is version 1.3 which is valid from 1 August 2010. so I'm going to see

Hi Johnbrego

the downloadeble MD now is version 1.30 because I already installed it. I think I will get an answer on monday hopefuly to know what changes they make

have a nice weekend
and always good trading

hi guys...

got an answer...

Hi Dirk,
Thank you for your email.
Unfortunately we are not allowed to disclose such information.

Ok, so no info about their improvement to the strategy. So hopefuly they done their job right and MD is doin good for the 2nd half of ´10....

always good trading

Back