• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
thanks again Ken

for your answer.
I do not know if he will manage others money by using MD, I more think that I can introduce this trading system to his interested clients but I will this figure out within our meeting. As I know by now most of his clients use to invest about 90% of their money within more safer investments and 10% into risky investments so I think this will do for my plans.

And here´s another one for you. I just went over to the ThinkForex HP and it lookes very interesting about using ECN and free VPS. Because within FPA are only a few posts about this broker do you know him?
thanks a lot for your help

Last edited:
Still running MD 1.3 on FXDD demo. All live accounts 1.21. 1.21 seems to have been trying hard to recoup my losses last week. Trades everyday. Manual closes gave some PIPs but still a long way to go.. No trades on 1.3

It seems clear to me, at least I am hoping, that once August and US and EU summer vacations are over, wse will see more liquidity and MD will have a better time

and

no trade at LightForex with v1.3 and safe settings.....

and ya, of course, I meant 0.07 lotsize Ken

does anybody here has experience with ThinkForex????

always good trading

Bulletproof-ed?

Hi guys, anyone here had got Forex Bulletproof? The sceptic in me finds it a bit too hyped while the sucker in me is itching to get it. :confused:

Would like to try, too.

Hi guys, anyone here had got Forex Bulletproof? The sceptic in me finds it a bit too hyped while the sucker in me is itching to get it. :confused:

Looks interesting. No reviews here @ FPA. But, yeah, my skeptic is on overdrive, too. No reviews to be found anywhere.
:confused:

Dirk58
I believe Think Forex is the new forex platform from Thinkorswim which is owned by Ameritrade. They found too many equity daytraders getting bored with a lousy stock market....like us!

FYI I just loaded CloveriX EA onto a live IBFX account with small risk. Will post my results there.

Back