• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
no trade

with v1.3 ......
well, August is over now, let´s see how this month will be

the new

CFTC rules... 50:1 and 20:1, damn bad. And even more bad stuff they hold for you

BUT there´s a way around all this for u guys from the states. Send an email to ds14961@gmail.com and you will get a free .pdf for this

Bulletproof looks like anouther scalper from the FAP-T team. Small profits with a very wide stop, makes it safer? This is the scalper logic.

The site is all the usual hype, plus. These people are big marketers looking for the next new thing to sell to the Forex crowd. And the entire affiliate crowd has climbed on board this one again. That in itself is enough to send me elsewhere.

This EA may be good, but I would wait for some long term results. Their last EA FAP-T did very well for a month and a half, but I dont think many people still use it.

Maybe they've actually learned something from Megadroid. But then again maybe its just anouther sales con, and all that advanced programing was really about making sure buyers got some slow safe profits without any losses, at least untill after the 60 day refund window.

It probably is capable of giving slow safe profits. Thats not a difficult idea if you look at a higher time frame and use a very wide stop.

Thanks, Ken. Makes sense. I also took a look around and saw that affiliates have slammed google with their hyped up reviews. I was one of the first to adopt F-T in the beginning. You are right, it was wonderful and worked well for the first 60 days or so. After that, it was so oversold that the brokers started working against us specifically as spreads and slippage hit every time F-T tried to close/open a trade. Those early profits quickly eroded away and were replaced by major losses. I'll stay away just for that fact as well.

Ted I dont beleive ThinkForex is related to ThinkorSwim. There is no reference to this on the web, and ThinkorSwim already has their own Forex platform. Besides theres no lack of trading in the options market. Its the long term equity traders that are inactive. Also, I have accounts with ThinkorSwim and they have not notified me of this.

Thinkforex appears to just anouther ECN MT4 platform. I just downloaded a copy and I'm not impressed. Their spreads are fair, but their rollover rates are very high and you pay in both directions. Only the AUD pairs pay anything and its very little. This isn just anouther way to trick uneducated forex traders into paying high commisions. Especially if you run a night scalper.

You may be right though they have launched a new forex platform licensed from forex.com

damn ya

Thinkforex appears to just anouther ECN MT4 platform. I just downloaded a copy and I'm not impressed. Their spreads are fair, but their rollover rates are very high and you pay in both directions. Only the AUD pairs pay anything and its very little. This isn just anouther way to trick uneducated forex traders into paying high commisions. Especially if you run a night scalper.

Ken, nice to have you with us. Thank you very much about your ThinkForex test I appreciate this very much. These things you are discover, amazing.

So do you think Alpari UK ( because of offering EUR accounts) is a good choice?

always good trading

ok

MD is back in business...
open time 23.21 --- sell --- 1.2611 -- S/L 1.2873

Last edited:
MD back...

Hi Dirk and all,

Yes I got the open at 1.2811 (typo on your behalf Herr Dirk) closed for 3 pips. I'm running version 1.30 as I think I've overwritten 1.21 and cant resurrect :unhappy: Maybe someone can offer a "get around" for this situation.

Forex Scalpa picked up 5 pips....guys, I'm pretty impressed with this one. The only loss I've had was for 5 pips a couple of weeks ago and that was when it "timed out" on a trade that was recovering...I think this one has a default to stop all trades at 3 hours. For those of you that have it, might be worth digging it out for another run.

Spring has sprung down here but you wouldn't know it. Cold and wet...was good to go North for the weekend and warm the bones.

Happy and lucky trading to you all.

Back