• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
hi guys...

got 4 pips this night.....

hi John nice to have you back. I had Scalpa before but when I refund this awful bot they marketed to get Scalpa he doesn´t work anymore. Ya, he was a good one. Perhaps one day he´s back with me. I will send ya v1.21.......

Hi Michael, I decided to run v1.3 now because if my business will go I need results for this one.

Always good trading

Last edited:
last night MD 1.3 on FXDD demo account. two trades both sells total +12 pips. aggressive on recovery on

Attempted trade on 1.21 on Tadawfulfx live account failed invalid price.

ok

again back in business, short at 1.2825.....

got 1pip ...

Last edited:
Hi Ken

Thinkforex appears to just anouther ECN MT4 platform. I just downloaded a copy and I'm not impressed. Their spreads are fair, but their rollover rates are very high and you pay in both directions. Only the AUD pairs pay anything and its very little. This isn just anouther way to trick uneducated forex traders into paying high commisions. Especially if you run a night scalper.

can you specify this? Is it possible to say -this is the rollover amount for a lot or mini lot compared with another broker? and what is paying in both directions???
Thank you

Last edited:
perhaps an useful

webinar:

Hi Dirk,

Last week I had emailed you about a great webinar that can teach you how to enhance your Forex robot.

Due to the overwhelming response we've decided to host another presentation for all of the traders that weren't able to attend.

Even if your robot is very successful you are bound for some serious trouble if you use a bad Forex broker. We've done all the research and are going to teach you exactly what to look for in a broker in order to maximize the success of your robot.

If you're serious about your trading, make sure to come to our complimentary webinar. To sign up now simply click the link below:

Forex Robot Seminar - Forex Robot Webinar | TradersChoiceFX

You'll learn the keys of how to get the most from your broker. Here's what you can expect to discover:

- Stop relying on your home computer or internet to trade your robot. Host it on a dedicated server like professionals do with complementary Metatrader VPS hosting.

- Make your broker pay for your robot by getting massive cash bonuses.

- Quickly determine the safety and quality of any Forex broker with our complimentary broker evaluation checklist.

- Find out the secret to getting the customer service that you deserve from your broker.

All of this information and more will be completely complimentary to you when you attend this eye opening webinar.

Make sure to sign up now as space is limited. Click the link below to secure your spot:

Forex Robot Seminar - Forex Robot Webinar | TradersChoiceFX

can you specify this? Is it possible to say -this is the rollover amount for a lot or mini lot compared with another broker? and what is paying in both directions???
Thank you

Rollover rates are generally quoted per lot in the base currency. Compare to FXDD's Rollover Rates, Rollover Rates, Swap Rates | Forex Trading Tools, not available weekends when the market is closed.

These can also be found through the MT4 Market Watch tab, right click anywhere in the pop up frame and click Symbols, choose your pair and click Properties. This should give you the Swap Long, Swap Short, as well as the currency its calculated in.

If you check the ThinkForex MT4 platform most rollovers are negative in both directions, you pay either direction. This is because they charge a very heavy spread on the rollover. The only pairs that pay rollover are AUD pairs, and the amount they pay is very small compared to FXDD or FXCM. This is just anouther form of commision charged to anyone who happens to hold a position through the NY close.

If you check the ThinkForex MT4 platform most rollovers are negative in both directions, you pay either direction. This is because they charge a very heavy spread on the rollover. The only pairs that pay rollover are AUD pairs, and the amount they pay is very small compared to FXDD or FXCM. This is just anouther form of commision charged to anyone who happens to hold a position through the NY close.

ok, for this I have to run an demo account because I did not found their MT4 for instant download.
As I saw they are at British Virgin Islands so MD is trading during their afternoon/evening hours? So a rollover is possible but mostly will not used. Is this right?

And thank you about the market tab to use for getting the brokers info for his pairs, I did not know that one. Great.

always good trading

Back