• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
down -36 pips. i am going to bed a little poorer. the sad part is MD had a cahnce top get out twice in profit. this sucks

damn Tedstr

that is not the MD we know...... and as you said he had could been in plus.... damn again.
v.1.3 wasn´t trading so I don´t really know what I have to think about MD. Only his performance over the year says that he will be back - must be back....

hi, Dirk. how are you . My Hipp doing fine. trade gain 35% on my FXCM UK account. defult setting.
MD 1.21 no trade open for three weeks.

hi Michael

good to hear that the Hippo is doin well for you. What pairs do you trade? because what I read is that you need an accountsize of at least 4k for trading the USDJPY???
hopefuly he will proceed like this, so he will be a good candidate for automated trading.....
by the way, compared to MD, same risk u use for both or is there a difference? and do you just test him at demo or do u run him at live?

good to hear that the Hippo is doin well for you. What pairs do you trade? because what I read is that you need an accountsize of at least 4k for trading the USDJPY???
hopefuly he will proceed like this, so he will be a good candidate for automated trading.....
by the way, compared to MD, same risk u use for both or is there a difference? and do you just test him at demo or do u run him at live?

Where did you hear this? Hippo is like any other EA, it can run micros lots on a $500 account. It uses a 30 pip TP and a 100 pip SL by default, and goes to breakeven 2 pip gain after a 6 hour time period, all fully adjustable for different pairs. The USDJPY is just not a very good pair for any trading right now.

Risk is adjustable. 15% is default, but 5% is recomended for safe live trading. Unlike Megadroid, the Risk adjuster follows the SL setting, so it is the real risk. I just installed this on my live account at 0.01 lot for live testing, only the safer settings that prove best in my backtests.

By the way, I can do this because I quit work to take care of my son. My wife has a good job and wanted to work all the time, opening a new hotel, and someone had to be here. Its been great for me and my son. My hope is that I can make enough money to survive and prosper, and not have to go back to work. As is, I'm just holding on, no real money to burn. Survival is a big part of this game. Thats why I know so much and can post here. Because I've made survival and learning the most important thing. Trading and money are just a game, its our attachments and emotions that are most difficult to manage.

Based on the manual, it said only 1 license for 1 live a/c . but i have try to use multiple live a/c with my only 1 receipt code and it works. anyone did that as well??

hi Ken

was my mistake about the 4k, that was for the BP EA....... ya, sometimes, if you have too much around ya things will get mixed up :err:

anyway, just decided to buy the H and opening an account with ThinkForex because of their free vps. So I think the H will go trading on that one within next two weeks for smallest lotsize to get used to him.

And ya, that´s what I like too, wife is goin to work and I´m at home with my pc and FX. That´s why I chosed to get into self-imployment now too. Only thing is that MD is goin where? And at the BP forum MD v.1.3 is trading during day hours too so it´s very strange by now not really knowin what´s goin on and were he will go.... that´s why I decided to get the H too perhaps havin an alternative to MD for business soon.....

Hi Lora, does that work? Well, as soon as my ThinkForex account is ready to go I will try that one too.....

always good trading

MD closed last night for +1 Pip on 1.21 A vedry unpleasant trip.
Indeed the sad part is it missed a nice trade in the first hour and after the close.

FYI Running small lots live with Cloverix on IBFX. Trades almost everyday with 1-3 pips gain per trade. If it loses a pip it quickly reopens another trade. Seems in line with the FPA tests so far.
Increasing lot size next week

Will be taking a closer look at Hippo.

Also some good chat on Forex Photon FPA forum..

Back