• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
FYI also on VPS......I have been running three MT4s each with MD on the same VPS without issues for several weeks now.

hi,Dirk. I trade all 8 pairs by the recommend by the owner manual. and defult setting by those 8 pairs. MD 1.21 risk set 30% . hipp risk 15% by the 7pairs. and EUR/JPY by 2% it is also recommend by the manual. yes, I trade on a live account both. MD 1.21 make good run in 2 month, make about 15% gain. by two big lose make by MD 1.30 , so MD account gain been reduce to 2%. so I change back to MD1.21 three weeks ago. and no trade open since then. Hipp also trade on a live account. for 3 weeks. gain about 35%.
hope MD 1.21 will start to trade and Hipp will continue make pip for me ^_^ wish you are doing the same thing. By the way, I start Hipp with $3000. today $ 4200.

hi Michael

thanks for your info. I opened my ThinkForex and Alpari UK accounts now, next week I will fund them. It´s a damn bad time now for us with MD because nobody really knows what´s goin on with him. And how he will proceed with v.1.21 and v.1.30. So the Hippo could be a very very nice alternative and when he´s trading in future like he did since now.... damn good point to chose him for trading. So I´m looking forward now for testing the H by myself and hopefuly he will proceed because of my new business getting started very soon.

always good trading

I havent seen any Megadroid trades in quite a while, 3 accounts, FXDD live and demo, and FXCM demo??? I check the accounts and everything is running well, I check the charts and I dont see much opportunity for good easy trades, so I'm satisfied with no trades, but I do wonder where you guys are getting these trades from?

Please dont get too excited and overextend yourselves with the Hippo. It has been trading great, but a 15% risk setting is a very large position to take, and a very uncomfortable loss to take. In spite of the great results so far there is still something I dont fully trust here. This may just be my own jaded and sceptical attitude, but caution is the rule. A lot of back and forward testing is needed to prove this system. It can do very well when things go its way, but I want to see it handle the ends of these trends when things turn against it, or volitile markets where it can get whiped.

hi guys

made 5 pips last night at LightForex with v.1.30, aggressive true, NFA false and recovery false. Anybody else?

always good trading

Demo trade on FXDD MD 1.3 last night first trade in weeks on 1.3 +4 pips. No trades on MD1.21

Back