• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
On MD 1.30

Hi All,

Got the same two as Dirk this morning (our time). Running 1.3 default, 10% risk. I've set NFA back to true to stop that second trade opening and bumped risk up to 20% (.2)

Scalpa (which I run on Ken's original MD settings... .4 risk, NFA true etc.) grabbed 2 pips this morning.

I've lately been concentrating on Sive Morten's analysis on EUR/USD and have to say I've done very well. 300 plus pips in the last 4 weeks...he is a DiNapoli devotee and the analysis is sometimes tough to follow but I'm getting better and more confident al the time.

Plenty of pips to you all.

Hi John

nice to see that everything runs for you.
When I find the time I will have a look to Sive´s postings.

wish you all the best and
always good trading

Busy night for MD 1.3 on FXDD demo account. Three trades +15 pips.
Best so far. Agressive on, recovery on, NFA false, risk.3
Nothing on MD1.21

Looks like I got the same two first trades you did which were +1, +4. I had to restart just as the second trade was closing and it fired off the third trade which went +10.

I have to say I have seen this before and have suspected that sometimes starting or restrating during an active trade night causes a trade. Call me crazy.

Vegas et al would also encourage you to download Henry Liu's free Newsprofiteer Meter. I have been paper trading this 7-9AM Eastern US along with some basic technicals and also TOPTREND indicator for about a week now and it works VERY well. 45 pips today.

ok

Vegas et al would also encourage you to download Henry Liu's free Newsprofiteer Meter. I have been paper trading this 7-9AM Eastern US along with some basic technicals and also TOPTREND indicator for about a week now and it works VERY well. 45 pips today.

for +pips I will do some things :eek:oh:

where´s Henry´s Meter found for download???

hi guys

because within this thread there are a couple of developers and guys who understand programming and stuff like this, here is a very interesting one from FTS:
FXTS- Hybrid

This is a training product developed by the Forex Tool Shop team. In the inputs, you can specify if you'd like to have a MACD, Moving Average, or Stochastic Cross Pop up notification on your platform. You can also elect to have the system put on a live trade for you. Because of its educational intent, the developers have released the source code for this product, allowing the user to see exactly what goes into the development of EA's & Indicators. We also encourage the user to run a back test and watch the indicator and EA in visual mode.

download link is
Login

perhaps this is something useful for you guys...

always good trading

Back