• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Forex-MegaDroid.com

General discussions of a financial company
me too

because I had to restart my system MD was in a trade so I didn´t know was it about restarting or not. So I closed manually for 2pips too.....

nice thing is that market behaviour is pro MD now and I think v1.3 should make it...

always good trading

Last edited:
Hey guys, new guy here. Been running Megadroid for over a year now and it is the only EA that makes me money. I'm testing FAPTurbo now (with real money and tweaked settings) and I'm not impressed. Like many of you, I get big losses and small wins with FAPT.

Anyway, I got 8 ticks on 2 different broker accounts (FXDD and IBFX) last night. I'm really looking forward to sharing with others in this forum.

It appears there are some really smart, experienced people in here so this should be helpful for me and my evaluation of EAs.

John

hi

jb4041, welcome......
just went off the BabyPips Thread because bravehoststamps forced me to. He´s sometimes over here too but only to post his results. Over there he is like a dump axe in the forest.
He even forced PT to leave (just for today???).
Inacceptable.
Anyway, if you have questions, just ask, over here are some very experienced guys too...
always good trading

Welcome JB4041.

Starting to feel like the old droid again. trades on all live accounts md 1.3 and 1.21 tonight

Welcome JB4041.

Starting to feel like the old droid again. trades on all live accounts md 1.3 and 1.21 tonight

Yes, finaly 1.21 trades again. Feeling good for that. Maybe I will try running 1.21 and 1.3 on the same account side by side, w different chart windows and different magic numbers.

MD back...

Hi All,

Got 2 pips yesterday and 10 this morning. V 1.3

Scalpa also picked up 2 yesterday however lost 7 this morning....first loss for a while on Scalpa.

Picked up over 500 pips with Sive's analysis this month :)

I'm going to learn his method (Joe DiNapoli's in fact) just in case he disappears.

Good trading everyone.

Did anyone else take a stop on megadroid last night? My FXDD got 10 pips but my IBFX took a 70 pip loss (after it looks like it could have taken 9 pips of profit before it went the other way). Just curious. Thanks.

On live accounts both 1.21 and 1.3 all +pips.

I am also running a 1.3 demo test on FXDD with a one hour delay. NFA false, aggressive on, recovery on.

That one opened two sells and lost -166 pips on the two trades!@! after failing to exit one at a profit and the other at a -2 about 8 hours later.

I opened another sell at what i hoped was the peak loss and put in a sl about 30 pips which would have turned the whole thing into a nice profit if MD had closed at the last low.

Seen this several times before and it is something to watch out for.

Back