FOREX PRO WEEKLY February 10-14, 2014

Hi Sive,
Pls what is the maximum size of MB of what one can upload or attached to this tread. I read your FOREX MILITARY SCHOOL and I copy everythings chapter by chapter into Word and then convert it to PDF format for my use,but I also want to share it with the house here unfortunately the lowest size I succeeded in reducing it to is 105MB. Can I attached such a heavy size here. I love the book. I call it A to Z in Forex Trading By Sive Morten (Special consultant to FPA)

Hi Ochills,
hm, I suspect that this is not quite legal. The point is that rights belong to FPA. It means that you can use it for free for personal needs, but you can't distribute it.
Guys, you should understand, that FPA is non-commercial resource that exists only due advertisement. It's sell nothing. Hence, placing here any context is neccesary tool to attrack visitors. But when you copy context out of here and place it anywhere else - you give bad service to FPA. There is no problem if you copy it for yourself but any distribution means lost visitors for FPA. Think about it.

Hi Ochills,
hm, I suspect that this is not quite legal. The point is that rights belong to FPA. It means that you can use it for free for personal needs, but you can't distribute it.
Guys, you should understand, that FPA is non-commercial resource that exists only due advertisement. It's sell nothing. Hence, placing here any context is neccesary tool to attrack visitors. But when you copy context out of here and place it anywhere else - you give bad service to FPA. There is no problem if you copy it for yourself but any distribution means lost visitors for FPA. Think about it.

Message Copy Commander in pips.
I never thought of it in that way, I felt I should share what You shared with us but in a different format(PDF).
The idea is now abolish and buried in my mind.
sorry. Thanks for calling me to order.
Thanks as usual commander in pips.

here are some possibilities which i want to share with you
audcad
audcad.jpg
eurusd
eurusd bear.jpg
eurgbp
eurgbp possible drpo.jpg
audusd
audusd.jpg

Hey Sive,

I was just wondering how many pairs in forex you monitor at a time?

At times like these with EUR/USD not giving any clear direction or patterns, it gets boring and doesn't present much money making opportunities.

What do you think about equities? Do you trade them also?

Looking forward to your reply.

Best,
Brandon

Hey Sive,

I was just wondering how many pairs in forex you monitor at a time?

At times like these with EUR/USD not giving any clear direction or patterns, it gets boring and doesn't present much money making opportunities.

What do you think about equities? Do you trade them also?

Looking forward to your reply.

Best,
Brandon

Hi Brandon,
usually I monitor all majors - EUR, GBP, JPY, AUD, NZD, CAD a bit less. Also Gold.
I do not trade stocks, but we speculatively trade options on stocks.
At the same time, now it makes sense to pay attention to mining companies, such as GOLD, RGLD, ABX, GG, AUY etc. Spreads between gold and gold mining companies stand at low levels and they already has shown solid appreciation. If Gold will continue move up - these stocks will benefit significantly.

Back