FOREX PRO Weekly May 23-27, 2011

Thank you Sive for your effort to teach us how to trade! My problem is that I still don't know what expressions like B&B “Buy”, "kiss ggodbye", and others mean. Where can I find the explanations? Note: I am fairly new to this, trading for about 6 months but subscribed to your analitics for about 2 months. Thank you for your help!
Ibolya

Hi Ibolya
Think about B&B "Buy" as trade due previous strong upside momentum. Market just try to continue previous move due inertness, and we want to use it. So, our major quest now is where this momentum upside move will start... IF it will at all, of cause :)

"Kiss goodbye" is when market breaks some line and then retraces to it from another side, touch it and go in the direction of breakout.

Hi Ibolya
Think about B&B "Buy" as trade due previous strong upside momentum. Market just try to continue previous move due inertness, and we want to use it. So, our major quest now is where this momentum upside move will start... IF it will at all, of cause :)

"Kiss goodbye" is when market breaks some line and then retraces to it from another side, touch it and go in the direction of breakout.

Sive,
I would like to double check something (see above in bold and italics): Due here is due to (i.e.) because of?
Thanks you

Hi MidnightRun
Yes, that's right - because of previous strong move up.

Last edited by a moderator:
hi Sive,

how about ur suggest today euro currency ? already break 1.4040 ..

Well, we have our trading plan. Watch for this level - 1.40-1.4040. If we will see nothing - then probably it will time to search possibility to enter short. Still to be honest, this possibility hardly appears today.
But tommorow we can discuss that more precisely.

DRPO Buy

Dear Sive

You mentioned DRPO Buy on 1 hr timeframe but what about 30 mins... It looks possible there too.. Infact on this one the close above and below are done. Only close above is left which could happen in the next couple of mins.

Thanks
Mili

Dear Sive

You mentioned DRPO Buy on 1 hr timeframe but what about 30 mins... It looks possible there too.. Infact on this one the close above and below are done. Only close above is left which could happen in the next couple of mins.

Thanks
Mili

Hi Mili,
In my opinion the bigger the time frame the better DRPO works! I did go long on a 30 min. DRPO thought, with a 1.41 target...

Back