Forex Signal (Thu, Dec 10, 03:30 EST) Swiss Interest Rate

Felix Homogratus

Commander in Chief
Hi there :)

This is Felix with a possible trade for Swiss Interest Rate. I'll be honest with you, I've been trading these economic news since 2005, and I've never seen Switzerland do a surprise hike or cut on their interest rates, so if you decide to skip this one, I won't blame you :)

Thursday, December 10th (03:30 am New York Time) Switzerland

We have Swiss Interest Rate coming out. It is expected to read 0.25. Last month it read 0.25 also.

I recommend trading USD/CHF for this report.

Please read what this indicator means and how it affects the USD/CHF by going to this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...tions/7812-swiss-interest-rate-statement.html

The trigger for this indicator is 0.25. This means that if Swiss Interest Rate comes out at 0.50 or more, USD/CHF will probably go down by 100 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report. If it comes out at 0 or less, USD/CHF will probably go up by 100 pips or more in the first 45 minutes of the report.

Obviously, the bigger the difference between expected and actual numbers, the bigger will be the move.

There is no after-spike retracement strategy for this, because Swiss government never made a surprise in the last few years :)

But you can check the history of this report and see charts of USD/CHF and other currencies by going to this link: Forex News Trading | Details and History for CHF Interest Rate Statement

As always, wait for my email this Saturday, where I will review all successful trades of the week.

I hope you make some money on this report.
-Felix

Last edited by a moderator:
Clearification of some difficulties experience while trying to trade

:confused:Dear Mr Felix,

May I be clearified of this confusing issues.

1. I discovered that the timing in the forex calender site does not correspond with the timing in the trading platform.

2. If I want to trade the currencies pair from the peacearmy how do i go about it. Because the timing is way out of the timing in the platform.

3.I usually try to trade the forecast from the forex street, I discovered that I run into loss each time I try to trade.

Last edited:
Clearification of some difficulties experience while trying to trade - Today, 10:23 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mr Felix,

May I be clearified of this confusing issues.

1. I discovered that the timing in the forex calender site does not correspond with the timing in the trading platform.

2. If I want to trade the currencies pair from the peacearmy how do i go about it. Because the timing is way out of the timing in the platform.

3.I usually try to trade the forecast from the forex street, I discovered that I run into loss each time I try to trade.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

help me with this!

Thanks for the information. I have a question. I have a position presently on USD/CHF. It has been opened since 2nd dec, 2009. As at now, i have -27.50 as my loss. The position is still on.
Now, with the analysis you made, what will be your advice to me as related to the trade. Considering the news that will be release tomorrow, should i close it or leave it?

thanks

Back