Forex Trading Scams You Should Avoid

Good day!

I just want to ask if this manager is legit his name in telegram is Chauncey hai Richard. he have a video testimonial came from investors naming him in the video that they received there profit. I just want to confirm because I want to invest to him.

his telegram link is t.me/TraderHai

I hope every new trader/prospective trader sees this.
Yeah this is really informative - especially for people new to the space.

Good day!

I just want to ask if this manager is legit his name in telegram is Chauncey hai Richard. he have a video testimonial came from investors naming him in the video that they received there profit. I just want to confirm because I want to invest to him.

his telegram link is t.me/TraderHai
no chance is he legit

no chance is he legit
Always sign up with a reliable and reputed broker. See if the broker has stable conditions or not and does not manipulate any trading conditions. This forum will help beginners to be aware and alert from scams. Scams can break the confidence of traders and it will become difficult to trust on brokers for them.Good luck everyone!

Always sign up with a reliable and reputed broker. See if the broker has stable conditions or not and does not manipulate any trading conditions. This forum will help beginners to be aware and alert from scams. Scams can break the confidence of traders and it will become difficult to trust on brokers for them.Good luck everyone!
Yes and not some "account manager"

Yes, there are just so many people who fall into all these ads traps and thinking these brokers will help them. I find that a lot of them conduct business in Telegram too. Do a thorough research before handing your money to those people.

Back