Forex Trading Signal 03/23/09

Crazy Cat

Former FPA Special Consultant
Hey Folks,

Here is the link:
03-23-2009.swf

Please watch the first half of the video for analysis on the EUR/USD, Gold and S&P 500 as I point out some key levels and likelihoods to watch out for. Friday's news saw yet another Canadian report (CAD Retail Sales) come out with what should have moved the USD/CAD down decently, but it had a whipsaw rally with what seemed like market manipulation as the USD was losing strength at the time to almost everything except the CAD. I think some of the market makers are specifically messing with the USD/CAD on the news and I think we should back off trading CAD news except for especially big reports like their employment figures. We do have one good probability news trade for tomorrow though:

1000 US Existing Home Sales (4.45M expected) - This number has done pretty well on both the USD/JPY and the EUR/USD lately, so I recommend trading it on the EUR/JPY to take advantage of both.
If it comes out at 4.65M or higher, EUR/JPY should go up by 50+ pips.
If it comes out at 4.25M or lower, EUR/JPY should go down by 50+ pips.

TRADE LIVE WITH SIR PIPS FOR $39.00 FOR 2 WEEKS
Sir Pipsalot has a live trading room, in which he trades these news reports. There, he shares his trades in real time, including exact entries and exits, and detailed explanation for every entry and exit. The service costs $299 per month, but we have a 14-days $39.00 trial. Go to Forex Diamonds and take advantage of this offer. This offer is for NEW customers only.

To our success,
Sir Pipsalot

Thank You

Thank you for the suggested highs and falls. I am on dummy so will watch it closely.
I thank you for your time
Also I hope the offer of joining Diamond wil remain for when I feel hapy to trade.
Thank You
Bigdaddio

Eur/usd

Hi guys, can someone explain one point from the video I don't get, please? If existing housing comes low in USA at 10AM, then I understand USD/JPY will go short as USD will loose strength and it's the base currency. But I don't get it why the EURO/USD, the EURO goes short too? It should not be the opposite as the USD loosing strength then the base currency which is Euro get stronger??? Thanks in advance for your help!

Thanks Sirpip for the daily signal great job, keep going!

Last edited:
Back