forexcashdetective Is scam

NickBaaz

Recruit
Hi every one,

I hate scammer like this, so i made this post to inform every one beware of this product which launch today..it's a scam made by the same guy who made Forex Maestro, semiautoforex , ThefxMentor ...

The website is : Forex Cash Detective

when you click on the Buy Link, it will direct you to plimus. website, then sroll to bottom , Click on The FX Elite , that will direct you to FOREX Maestro website..

HTML Code:

Plimus is under contract with The FX Elite to process online orders and collect payments for The Forex Cash Detective If you have any content-related or technical questions about The Forex Cash Detective, please contact directly at: support@forexcashdetective.com

Every one knows forexmaestro is a scam now.

Besides 2 of these websites, he also had some other scam website,

Here is the proof
scam.png

scamer2.png

Please take these site down...to prevent other people become victim.

Strange refund policy

Opening the Forex Cash Detective allows you to buy ForexCashDetective for $197 and there is a "60 day money back promise".

Alternatively, following the link in the email received directly from ForexCashDetective (I signed up for pre notification before the launch date) states that the cost is $997 for one year, but is only a $497 one off payment during the official launch. And there is an extra $300 off today (so $197 today). However, "All sales are final and are non-refundable".

Dodgy sales tactics or what?

Definitely dodgy sales tactics. From what I've heard, Plimus is usually ok to get refunds from, but it's not a perfect record.

Nick, where's that reverse IP tool from? It looks a lot more straightforward than the ones I use.

Looks like a bunch of these "ultra-perfect secret breakthroughs that beat the snot out of the forex market" are coming from the same source. Quite a few of them definitely suck. The FPA's performance test on Maestro crashed and burned nicely. I wonder if all their other products are based on the same useless idea?

Does massive suckage = scam? :D

I'd think asking the FPA to take down the review pages would be a bad idea. Then there's no warning. You should post some of the facts on each of their review pages.

Back