1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ForexGale.com

Discussion in 'Forex Software' started by Administrator, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. Jarora

Jarora BestForexEA.eu Representative

Hello,

The vendor has no real account on the site. This means that he wants to risk yours money.

3. rjw

rjw Recruit

very reliable so far

I have used this ea for about a month now, on my real money account, with a balance of now 2500, it has been making approximately 100+ a week....and that is on the lowest settings that they suggest. The drawdown has not gone over 200, ( approx 10% ) whenever I have looked at my account; and last week it even managed to get through the CHF re-evaluation massive movement.
    The ea had opened a sell on USD/CHF on 2nd Sept @ 0.7736, and even after the Swiss banks announcement,or whatever went on, that saw it rise 1000+ points ( starting on 6th Sept ), because of the way this ea trades,and the 6 pairs it trades , come the end of the week,on the 9th Sept, it closed its current cycle of trades for its regular profit.
    Very impressed, and I am tempted to up my risk, but I probably won't, as I think that in a month or so this ea ,even on low risk, will be bringing in enough as it is.
    So, yes, I think you'll be ok Jarora !

4. f Gwilym

f Gwilym Recruit

Vendor has 3 live accounts on myfxbook page

: forexgale