ForexGump.eu

arock623

Recruit
I have been running this EA for 3 months. I changed to the medium settings using .01 lot/$1000 balance per currency pair. Good results!! All live accounts.

joesun

Recruit
Is the FPA performance test still running after dec 31, 2018? I want to know how it perform after the flash crash. The company demo account in fxblue loss all the money but the company live account is fine.

fxblue.com/users/forex_gump_ea_demo
fxblue.com/users/forex_gump_ea

RoboFX123

Recruit
Now I'm using new V2.1 with low setting and profit is stable. I have to say he has the quickest support from everyone.

jjasonsun

Recruit
hi so does this ea use money/risk management? from previous comments it sounds like you have to manually set the lot?
what type of risk management does it use? or is it something where you are recommended to use lowest starting lot since its on m1?

VancouverRain

Private
I am running the demo version on my demo account for 4 days so far. 9 pairs with mid setting. Floating PL is around -100~-170. I am getting a stable profit every day. I will keep you guys posted

VancouverRain

Private
2 weeks using this. Not very aggressive profit but DD is always around 150~200. It went up to $300 today...but its slowly going down. I would say it is a pretty safe EA overall. Made about $300 so far on 2nd week trading with a $5000 demo.

I would say we can probably run it with $3000~$4000 capital safe.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Classifieds 0