• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss ForexSeven.com

General discussions of a financial company
well i have this on real & demo as of today same trades but does not match vendors real account meaning vendor has closed trades mine still open this is real & demo so how come ? his last trade showing Jan 19 2016 mine are Jan 21 2016 does not match as his trades are confidential ???????

LOOKS LIKE THIS IS FAKE ACCOUNT SOMEHOW AS OF TODAY 21 OPEN ORDERS I HAD TO CLOSE THEM MANUALLY THE ONES WHICH IN PROFIT SOMETHING FISHY HERE JUST OPENING TRADES AS I DISABLED IT FOR NOW & THE SUPPORT DOES NOT ANSWER MY LIVE TRADES DOES NOT MATCH THEIRS EVEN ON SOME FORUMS SAME THING .

looks like the test stooped as it performing realllllyyyyyyyyyyy bad on demo still 20 positions open DD is very bad so all this i dont think it was forex seven EA .

I have started using this EA 2 months ago. Minimum required/recommended capital is around 3500 USD, so I deposited that to my account. First month about +2%, second month -35% and trades closed by EA (because the max loss is set to 35%)... The creators wrote me, that their trades are still open, which seems to be true because also here on FPA the trades are still open, about 30%+ floating DD right now... They said several times that it is not a martingale system, but it clearly is (or at least very close to it)... The EA opens positions in the same direction with higher and higher lots. I am attaching a picture here... Definitely done with this system, my lesson learned.

Snímek obrazovky 2016-05-22 v 22.49.42.png

Back